[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - What should I do?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
What should I do? 

Post Re: What should I do?
Just Keep it...no point in selling it. I was in thinking the same with mine recently....You have 15 other cars in the driveway anyways....maybe one day you'll get the OG passion and love we used to have for our DSM's and LADSM. DONT MAKE ME BRING BACK SOME OG OF THE OG OF THE OGest memories from nearly the begining of LADSM....

Tue May 08, 2012 7:35 pm
Quagmire

thats the thing, i have too many cars not running.i think its time.

Wed May 09, 2012 12:38 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Wed May 09, 2012 10:54 am
Goderator

youre gonna have to put on better kneepads than that, adam

Wed May 09, 2012 1:38 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Wed May 09, 2012 1:51 pm
Goderator

youre trying to get a dsm, not an evo.

Wed May 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Well let's take a long as memory trip back to the good old days....u members..i member!

They don't call me old school Eric for nothing. DAMN!!!!

Too many good memroies with teh DSM's

Wed May 09, 2012 6:36 pm
Goderator

they dont call you old school eric at all. they call you no show eric.

Wed May 09, 2012 7:40 pm

i have more monday night meet hrs accumulated than than your evos monthly payments

Wed May 09, 2012 8:55 pm
Goderator

so you have 25?

Wed May 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Talon of Doom

You know that fixing your dents and top is less than that mofle on that vette. And you do know you are Jerry...you can break any car, woudl be nice to have the spider for a backup or just to drive to work and not put 50K miles on the vette a year. Put the 2G together, AWD it, rock it at 350~400whp. You already have a fast car. What do you have left to do to the spider? really nothing that cant be done in 2 days.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Wed May 09, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Quagmire

Thu May 10, 2012 5:02 am
Quagmire

Thu May 10, 2012 5:03 am

Irv
1990 talon tsi AWD SOLD,miss her :'(
2011 Hyundai Genesis. Project "sega" lol. SOLD.fuck you economy!
1996 Talon Tsi AWD.trying again.

Thu May 10, 2012 7:14 am
Quagmire

all lot of people in that video moved on to other things...some other ones talked shit and now belong to SGVDSM

Thu May 10, 2012 8:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next