[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Evo Project
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Evo Project 
DSM Regular

Post Evo Project
Hey whats up LADSM homies? Neways its my first time here and just needed some help and advices from you guyz. My little brother Carlos owns a 2010 EVO but his dumbass lost his job at the carwash so Im taking over the payments and reposessing his car.

I wanted to get some advices on anybody who has done an EVO lowrider project. (I already have a badass Lowrider Eclipse GS) I want to make it something really uneak like shit you dont never see ya know? I took the car already to my big homies house and he started sanding down the car to be prepped for the paint. I was thinking of painting the car either a nice candy green or orange and throwing some daytons and hydrawlicks on it. What size of daytons do you guys think would look better a 13' or a 20' rim?

Neways hit me up and let me know what you guys think...

Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:29 am
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Evo Project

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:54 am
Profile YIM

Word.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Please tell me your fucking kidding???

if not heres what you should do, definitely go with the candy green but throw a phat double candy orange stripe, then your gonna have to go with at least some 17" D's on that bitch because of the big brakes.

now once you finish it, do the world a favor and

burn that mother fucker to the ground

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:37 am

100 spoke Daytons in chrome with gold tips & knock off spinners. What f.b.s.s. set up are you going with? Don't forget the orale holmes Aztec warrior mural on the hood. You know, the one where he looked like he conquered the world hoisting his princess up. Vatos locos por life!

531.5whp 414.8tq @ 29psi, FP3575 on Q16

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:02 am
Goderator

A mural of it getting repossessed would be pretty sweet. Also, this thread is meaningless without pics.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 am

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:44 am

Haha, you guys are dicks.
As far as making the evo into a lowrider, DONT DO IT!!! The evo is a performance oriented car that's meant for racing. It's not meant to be hopped around with some batteries and hydraulic pumps. Daytons will just ruin the look of the car. Not only that, but hydraulics can ruin the perfectly good chassis of the car. My older brother used to have an s10 on some 13inch daytons and 2 pumps. Eventually all the bouncing around ended up bending the chassis and now the truck is worthless.
If your plans really are to make the evo into a lowrider, do the car a favor and sell it and buy yourself a nice mini truck or old school car (like a Buick regal, 60's impala, etc.) and use that to build your lowrider. I'm sure you can find a perfectly good lowrider with all the bells, whistles, and trinkets you want with the money you get from selling the evo.
But then again, it is your car and do as you please with it, but don't expect any positive feedback from this site as far as lowriders go.

2003 Yamaha R6

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:11 am
DSM Regular

Post Evo Project
Wow... I did not expect to ever see this thread in LADSM.

Spensa homie but,

My opinion is the same as others, Evos are ment to be raced, not slammed down to the floor with hydros. It makes the car look bad, And the one driving it... It's like buying a muscle car an putting a Honda motor in it cuz it's unique.

I think ur plan on the car is worse than seeing ricer car with those big ass (whale-tail) spoilers that dont fit cuz it belongs on a different car.

But, it's ur car. If I saw an evo like that it would have to go on a wall-of-shame thread with pics.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 am

Nah chale, don't listen to them Holmes. I recommended taking it to west coast I heard they do a firme Job lowriding Evos. Don't forget about the interior. Hit up my boy Ish! He will hook u up bling blink. If you wonna cruise Whittier Blvd with the homies on a Sunday afternoon I recommend makeing it a syder. Evo spyder ese. You know top down down with the rag top! Hit up mad Mike for that. Se habla espanola. And don't forgot to tell them your partner big boy sent cha rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:58 am

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 am

2003 Yamaha R6

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 am

You should mod that evo until it's making 500hp. Then get in it with no seat belt on, go top speed and crash it into a giant tree. :wink:

This has Christ's & Frank's name written all over it!

10.67@126mph

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:45 pm
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next