View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
7 bolt disaster :doh 
DSM Regular

Post 7 bolt disaster :doh
Okay so I have a 99 GS-T with a spun crank bearing. I have rebuilt the motor before but had no luck reusing the same crank (What a surprise) but I didn't know but I learned the hard way. Anyways I don't exactly own my eclipse yet I have a auto-loan with Capital One that i still pay a car note on every month and I owe 4,700 and one of the worsts things about it is that I haven't drove my car in over a year in a half. The shop that actually did the rebuild I ended up taking him to court and suing him but I'm still waiting on the settlement. I really just don't know what to do, I'm almost at a point of just letting it go and letting the bank just have it but I know that would be a bad idea. I would like to go down the 6 bolt route but I have no connections on finding or the skill to install it. If anyone knows someone that is willing to help me, it would be a dream coming true to see this car running again.

Thanks,

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]