[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Getting rid of my DUBS
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Getting rid of my DUBS 
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: Getting rid of my DUBS

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:16 am

Anyways, I'm gonna go with the PF01's. IMO they look a little better than the RPF1's and the price and weight is about the same. But most importantly, Enkei has them Black 17x9 +35 in stock. I did want those RPF1's in black 17x9.5 +38 but they are still on back order from Japan supposedly until late June/early July but we know how that goes. My tires are literaly a ticking time bomb so I need them ASAP. Overall Im diggin' the PF01's more, They should be here pretty soon. So we'll see how they look and how the tires hook.

Side note: Also in the mist of shoping for a coilover set-up. I'm still on H&R spings on stock shocks so this is a must for me. I was gonna go JIC's but appearantly they are no longer available for our cars. Been talking to Sam about either going KW V3's or something not to sophisticated like Megan's...leaning towards Megans right now because I really don't feel like droping $2400 on some coilovers..

Also got my camber kit installed, gonna order the full suspension bushings and tires/wheels on the way so I'm looking to go out and join with some of the Auto-x/road rally guys on here :rock:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 pm
Goderator

Do the DG setup.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

i dont know if you have seen this but they seem legit

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/vendor- ... p-buy.html

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:13 am
Goderator

I dont trust those yet. The guy is dodgy at technical questions about his product. Ill wait for other people to spend their money and get independent test results that back up their claim of greatness but until then, I think theyre just rebranded Taiwanese stuff. Id rather go with These personally. All pieces were chosen for their consistency and reliability. http://farnorthracing.com/autocross/konis.html

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:39 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 am
Official Photographer

lifetime warranty doesn't mean shit it the product sucks ass haha, and at the rate companies are going belly up careful where you buy things with a lifetime warranty.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:39 pm
Profile WWW

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the dubs are now officially for sale. :twisted:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

i got the megan ez streets on my spyder. smooth yet stable ride even on the softest dampening setting. Pretty affordable at about $650 for the set. I'd recommend.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Here's a little preview for all my LADSM cats.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 am
No More 2.3L

Your going to need to switch to e85 just so you have the HP to turn those things. :P

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Post Getting rid of my DUBS
What are the final specs in the wheels/tires?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

DAMN!!! :shock: Those wheels are clean........ you need more empty beer cases :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next