[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Hatch lift supports!!! shipped!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hatch lift supports!!! shipped! 
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: LAST CALL!!! Hatch lift supports!!!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:15 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: Hatch lift supports!!! shipped!
i should get them on friday this week and ill try to make it out to the following monday meet

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 am
No More 2.3L

Awesome, I will try to have a GSX at the Monday meet to put them on.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:02 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am
DSM Regular

So did the struts ever arrived? Just wondering.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:36 pm
No More 2.3L

Adam got the struts on Friday.

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:57 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

hey guys im not going to be able to make it to the monday meet this week. however the IE meet is this week also and im sure ill be there, so if anyone from the LA area makes it out ill pass them along so everyone can have them the following monday.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm
No More 2.3L

Adam brought me the struts last night. I have Eric's and Leo's in my car. I will bring them to the next Monday meet. Or if you want to meet me around West Covina or within 20 miles or so I could do that.

-Mike W

Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:07 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

thanks Wes!

if i wasnt driving that 4Runner around i would have delivered them to the monday meet my self, but just to San Dimas and back took a half of a tank lol

Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:10 am

Word. next monday i can get mine if you go.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm
DSM Regular

hmmmm... i take it im late to the party??? lol

how are the struts/hatch lift supports working out so far??? any issues???

if u dont know me, then dont follow me on the road... follow me on twitter, cuz I will follow ur ass back home, park a few houses over and just wait for you to go inside... and then just wait and wait... i may be bored doin it, but you'll be losing your peace of mind... >:-)

Twitter:
-@t3k_no

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm
No More 2.3L

Mine are still working fine. It's nice to pull the hatch release lever and just have the hatch open all the way.

-Mike W

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 pm
Profile YIM
helmet polisher

I didnt do the group buy, but I did get them from there, my hatch goes up on its own, and I have the big ass 2gb talon wing

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:31 pm
DSM Regular

NICE!!! thx SOADweskey and Havoc!!!

Will probably end up buying them hopefully by next month...

Im trying to get the all the belts done, including the timing belt, by this weekend or next...

if u dont know me, then dont follow me on the road... follow me on twitter, cuz I will follow ur ass back home, park a few houses over and just wait for you to go inside... and then just wait and wait... i may be bored doin it, but you'll be losing your peace of mind... >:-)

Twitter:
-@t3k_no

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:46 pm

yup, my hatch wants to slap my in the face everytime I open it

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next