[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - exhaust mufflers, what do you got!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
exhaust mufflers, what do you got! 
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post exhaust mufflers, what do you got!
well i finally had my flex section on my exhaust replaced due to the fact that the exhaust would just blow right through it lol, and now when i go WOT my car sounds like a jet plane taking off with a high pitch noise that i cant stand. likely do to the fact that my 5" folgers, rice burning fart can of a muffler necks down to 2" inside.

so this gives me two reasons, three if you count the HP loss i can feel due the the restriction in that muffler

so im looking for something stock looking (twin tipped) with a 3" inlet

thanks

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:50 am

Post Re: exhaust mufflers, what do you got!
Magnaflow 3" inlet/out polished muffler for $76.09:

Dynomax 3" inlet/out ultra flo muffler for $ 79.95:

I'm sure the exhaust shop you take it to will have a good selection of tips or you could find some for cheap on ebay. :drinkers:

10.67@126mph

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 am
Profile YIM

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 am

this may help for your mofle:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=8761

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:32 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 am

no prob, Adam...i am not sure if it is on the post but rigs painted the canister black for the oem look. i sawed it when he did an autoX and it looked legit...

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

yeah it was in that thread that he painted it black. i would do the same... ebay is blocked from my work comp so ill have to search there when i get home... but i cant find anyother real info on forza mufflers as far as any place to order them. it looks like the name of the company is actually Forza Flow also read some positive comments on other sites about the sound of their mufflers

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am

/\ WORD...

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 am
Profile YIM
DSM Post Whore

just typed forza muffler in theyre still on there. Says OBX mkes them.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:44 am

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 pm
Profile WWW

I have the 2.5" version of the dynomax muffler I posted above and it's pretty mellow sounding I think. I also have a resonator where my cat was which helped quiet down wot pulls.

10.67@126mph

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

i rock a apexi N1 and gtspec downpipe w/ a apexi evc.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:59 pm
No More 2.3L

Hey hapa, make a new member thread to introduce yourself.

And Adam, when I run my silencer that came with my exhaust anything over 15psi makes it a whistle tip.

Also if you can find it, I have the Espelier cat back which is nice because as far as I can find it is the only straight through system that is CARB certified.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 pm
Profile YIM
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next