[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Trade MY BC 280's for HKS 264/272
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Trade MY BC 280's for HKS 264/272 
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Trade MY BC 280's for HKS 264/272
what do you guys think... there is someone one the dsmlink fourms who wants to trade me

Wed May 26, 2010 7:33 am
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Trade MY BC 280's for HKS 264/272
You want smaller cams and that is a proven setup. Just make sure to get very good pictures of his cams from him showing all of the lobes on all sides. I have seen to many stories of people getting hosed on cams because the picture shown looked awesome but the other side of the cam had some serious damage.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Wed May 26, 2010 7:35 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

i know those are a very proven cam combo but my only concern is that i would need to upgrade later. my overall goal is e85 and whatever boost it will take with an hx35 eventually.

just looking for some reassurance. i had Web cams on my gst (Erix has em now) i wish i would have kept those lol but i think the are really similar to the hks 264/272

Wed May 26, 2010 7:44 am
DSM Regular

delta k's are getting good reviews right now. And that has definitely been dyno proven. i think it was something like 30 hp over the 264/272 set up.

Wed May 26, 2010 10:45 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

your talking about the regrinds right? i thought about ordering those and just selling mine but if i can stright trade ill be happy... and then those are regrinds id prefer not to get them but i know of 2 people with then and no problems so far

Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 am
DSM Regular

The Delta K272's are not regrinds. They are grinded from a solid billet core. Just like hks, bc and every other manufacturer does it. Not a regrind. They were selling for 368 shipped but since the dyno sheets have came back and all over DSMtuners I think they went up.

Wed May 26, 2010 11:43 am

The K272's are the Kelford profile grind offered by Delta Cams and are only able to made using new billet cores.

+1 for Delta's here, mine work great but cost less. ;)

10.67@126mph

Last edited by -red97rum- on Thu May 27, 2010 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

you have the K272's?? How much were they and what did you have before?? Did you notice a difference??

Wed May 26, 2010 10:51 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

he has the Delta Regrinds

Thu May 27, 2010 5:56 am

Thu May 27, 2010 9:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]