[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 5Zigen's or Rotas, photoshop?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
5Zigen's or Rotas, photoshop? 
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post 5Zigen's or Rotas, photoshop?
http://www.dynotechonline.com/store/images/p45r_2.jpg

so i cant decide on these black 5zigen's 17x9+35

http://i1.frsimg.com/images/detailed_im ... ish_01.jpg

or these bronze Rotas 17x9+30

does anyone have some photo shop skills

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/it ... directlink

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 am
Squish Face

Post Re: 5Zigen's or Rotas, photoshop?
17x9 +30 will stick out way too much, i would suggest you stick somewhere between +35 and +32 depending on what tire your going to run on the wheel.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

im going to go with a 255/40 but i am going to roll the fenders to fit since i have a 2ga i will have a fitment problem with a +35 so i will need at least a 3mm spacer if not a 5mm spacer.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 am
Goderator

I think I'd always choose the one that's not Rota.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

yeah i have heard the stories lol... but at least replacments are cheap. i think as long as you dont hit anything they are fine

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:28 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

of how about the bronze 5zigen's in the same style?

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:37 am

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:39 am
Goderator

Sam already proved bronze looks good on white. I would probably stay with a lighter color than black on your white if it were me. I also like the 5Zigens over the Rota spokes.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:52 am
Squish Face

As far as i know the only differences are the knucles in the rear won't clear a +35 on an awd im not sure if the fwd are the same or not. The fronts should be the same iirc.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:22 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

i think im going to go with the bronze 5zigens. i will likely have to run a spacer in the rear but oh well. maybe ill change the knuckle later.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:30 pm
DSM Regular

I have always been a fan of the 5zigen FN01R-C's, but I have never had any problems with Rota in the past. I had rota's on my s2000 and loved them. If I could afford 5zigen's, I would get those.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 am
DSM Regular

I personally have the matte black fno1r-c on the 2gb. 17x8 35mm offset with BFG 255-40-17. This size tire is the upper limit for a 8 inch wide wheel. Rear fenders are rolled. The front tires stick out about half an inch past the fender. The rear is about perfect. Personally, a 32 or 33 mm offset with a 8.5 inch wide wheel would be perfect for a 2gb application. :)

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]