[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - problem whit inside gauge meters
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
problem whit inside gauge meters 
DSM Post Whore

Post problem whit inside gauge meters
well haveing problems from the front face gagues and middle consel lights they wount turn on and fueses are good what can i do or any one had this problem before cuse the check engin is on but the orenge lights dont any idieas?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 am

Post Re: problem whit inside gauge meters
Check the dimmer swtich right next to the left of the steering maybe its bad or you turned it off.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 am
DSM Post Whore

i did and how can i tell if its bad

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:24 am
Goderator

If it were bad, all the lights on your cluster including the HVAC controls would be out. The lighting in your cluster probably went out. Borrow someone else cluster and stick it in and see if it lights up.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:09 pm
DSM Post Whore

well i try that all ready and nothing and only lights go on is the small ones under the feet when u open door and i see the check engine and door light from the cluster do turn on jusnt not the orege ones from all the inside

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 pm
Official Photographer

did you check the fuses under the hood, and the fuses inside the car? how is the car running?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Goderator

Go to the meet on Monday and I will let you borrow a spare dimmer switch to see if its the problem.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 pm
DSM Post Whore

yes i did from in inside but from the out side they look good but missing 2 but it says red fan hi on both do i need thoes? and i was planing to go this monday and thanks christ. my car runing but not that good i change the hole egr stuff and lil better but still having fuel lean problem and not i have missfire on one and 4 cylinders but still working on it.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:33 pm
DSM Regular

Are your tail lights also out? When my dash lights went out so did my rear running lights. It was the tail light fuse under the hood.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:01 pm
DSM Post Whore

ummm no there still on

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:06 pm
DSM Regular

wtf who edited my last reply and added "who showed you that one? :yawinkle: "
I learned that one all on my own. The person who informed me about that, fwiw, told me that my alternator was bad. :roll:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:06 pm
Talon of Doom

oops, that as me. I thought I hit quote. But I had have you mixed up with another member. User name to faces get hard to remember.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
helmet polisher

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 pm
DSM Post Whore

well u can close this it was the switch that 95awdgst said lol. and thanks for the switch christ and yesterday i left whit out saying bye i just had to go i for got to pick up sister from sckool hahahahhaha

Last edited by spider2g on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm
Goderator

No problem.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]