[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - WTB:FMIC kit for dont laugh....... t25
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
WTB:FMIC kit for dont laugh....... t25 

Post WTB:FMIC kit for dont laugh....... t25
I'm tired of seeing that gap on my 2g it looks weird I need a fmic to fill it up. I want a fmic that will let me keep my foggies I love my foggies lol. I will have the fmic already when I run my evo3 16g. So name your price.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Post Re: WTB:FMIC kit for dont laugh....... t25
There is a place in El Monte where i got my FMIC. If you want i can post pics of it. but it's just the core though. It goes for around $130 or so let me know and I can get you more info.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Yeah go for it chicken I mean pollo lol jk. Post the pics and I will just get my piping made at my uncles shop.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:27 pm

:ugh: Nvm good luck finding a Front Mount.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:31 pm

lol aawww man I was playing but you said its just the core right I can just get that then but seriously give me more info haha.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Take it easy kiddo, I'm trying to help you out and I've had it with all the shit on this forum. I'm usually not the A-Hole around here but i'm gonna start putting my foot down more often. Anywho, The FMIC is from Godspeed. You can get a better price if you go there in person and pay cash.

www.fatboygarge.com
www.godspeedproject.com

11135 E. Rush St. Unit B
South El Monte, CA 91733

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:53 pm
Squish Face

ebay.com

smart guy.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:31 pm
Profile WWW

www.advancedjdmparts.com

go to their store, it's in the city of industry, javier (hectik) got his FMIC core for $100 and i'm pretty sure it's the same one that pollo has. fills up the gap nicely.

OR, you can get the long-route fmic kit that bolts up to the t25 and lets you keep your foggies, that'll run from a buck-fiddy to 2 bills.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:04 am

DSM99 I really didnt know what I did that got you mad but ma bad for whatever it was. Thanks guys I kinda figured ebay was right gus but I thought I could get one cheaper on here. Well im going to try these stores then and see what happens. Can't wait for 2 more months I will have my 6bolt and go 5 speed yyeess.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Well the core from advance jdm parts is 110 for I think 30 by 11. Will I be able to keep the foglights with this core or no. They also have a smaller one for 88 buxs.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Well I left and didn't see the post about talking to efrain dammit. Well I got the kit for 150 u bend pipe for my t25 and a free J pipe :wtf: lol. This j pipe will come in handy for my 16g. Well erix the pic you posted looks exactly like my fmic but thanks again guys.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:31 pm
DSM Post Whore

I just put a fmic on my t25, my friend sold it to me for 60 bucks with some piping we somehow made it fit. Its real hard if you dont have the right piping so make sure you get the right pipes even though you might have to spend a little more

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm
DSM Regular

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next