[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - WTB: GM MAF and Translator
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:55 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
WTB: GM MAF and Translator 
McFly

Post WTB: GM MAF and Translator
I need a GM MAF and translator so I can vent my BOV. Anyone have one, hit me up. Thanks in advance. :D

Mon May 04, 2009 10:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Regular

Post Re: WTB: GM MAF and Translator
Did you even bother to look in the dsm stuff for sale section?

Tue May 05, 2009 1:43 pm
helmet polisher

Tue May 05, 2009 2:09 pm
DSM Regular

Really? I thought it was fair considering a new translator gen 2 is 280 and a new gm maf is 150.

Tue May 05, 2009 2:22 pm
BANNED 4 LIFE!

he says he already has the translator so i think he just needs the maf

Tue May 05, 2009 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
helmet polisher

Tue May 05, 2009 2:36 pm
DSM Regular

I haven't seen any gen 2's for that price, and I'm asking 200 just for the translator.

And since when is anything free at a junkyard, especially a maf sensor, unless you're gonna slip it in your ass, but if that's the case, getting a Maf is the least of your worries.

Tue May 05, 2009 2:42 pm
helmet polisher

200 is more than 160-175 =]

yea let me correct that the gm maf costs me 2 bucks at the junk cas thats what id pay to get in, and it fits in my pocket just fine, I didnt know it would fit it anyones ass but thanks for letting us know you mustve been sore after, ouch.

I wasnt trying to knock on your sale but in case you were wondering why he didnt respond to it that was the reason, sell him everything for 200 and then he'll prolly take it, but its not my item to sell so I'm done, good luck selling it, Ebay FTW.

Tue May 05, 2009 2:49 pm
DSM Regular

Lol, actually your mom showed me how she does it so I fugured it was possible.

Thanks for the luck, but I'm not in a rush to sell it.

Tue May 05, 2009 2:54 pm
BANNED 4 LIFE!

DAYUM talking about mom's not that is str8 up fighting words...Me being a mexican we never let nobody talk about our mom's...

Tue May 05, 2009 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
helmet polisher

Tue May 05, 2009 3:13 pm
Goderator

Cool it Mike. Take it to a non tech/classified forum.

Tue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm
Goderator

Tue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm
BANNED 4 LIFE!

:ugh: Man this is great. This is hilarious.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:01 pm
Profile WWW

Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next