[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - ***STILL*** Need 1990 coil pack ASAP!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:16 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
***STILL*** Need 1990 coil pack ASAP!!! 

Post ***STILL*** Need 1990 coil pack ASAP!!!
Anyone got a coil pack that can meet up with me tonight? If you're free during the day I'm going to be at RRE in 30 minutes and I'll probably be there for an hour or so. Otherwise I could meet you somewhere tonight. Need to get my car running for tomorrow!

Reply here if you've got one I can check via tapatalk

Thanks!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:41 pm
Profile WWW

Post Need 1990 coil pack ASAP!!!
Got one at rre so I'm set. Thanks

Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:52 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Need 1990 coil pack ASAP!!!
The one I go was bad! I still need one TONIGHT. Anyone have one?

Thanks

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: ***STILL*** Need 1990 coil pack ASAP!!!
Might have one its the 4 plug pig tail right

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 am

Yes 1990 is the 4 pin plug. Dustin hooked me up with one to borrow last night but I'm still looking to buy. I might buy one from Autozone with a warranty since they're getting harder to find, but if you have one I might buy that instead.

Thanks!

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

iirc you can actually swap the coils themselves from a 91+ onto you 90 base. i could be wrong but i thought we did this do my buddies cars because his had a bad coil

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:48 am

Yeah I was thinking about that and I'm going to look into it as an option down the road. Thanks.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Sorry turns out is a coil pack from a 91+

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 pm
Post Master

Hey i have one man. If you want was working fine when removed it to replaced wit COP' setup. Let me kno if un interested in it.. so can go get it in from storage room.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:00 pm
N00b

I should have one laying around storage, if you still need it drop me a message or a text so we can set something up

Matt
909-229-7701

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 am

Hey galantvr4, yeah, I'd be up for buying one if you find it. I'm borrowing one for the time being. Hit me up if you find it. Thanks!

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

I have one as well if Matt can't find it.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:22 pm
Post Master

Still have one if desired

Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:19 pm
DSM Regular

I got one so if want you could bring Dustin's back his and I can meet u at Dustin's if your talking of redrum dustin

(note: Is it the one with the square/rectangle plug and a Tach/RPM lil box on it)

Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]