[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - FIXING LADSM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
FIXING LADSM 
BANNED 4 LIFE!

Post Re: FIXING LADSM
I just wanna say, that since i been here i've learned alot, specially things i tought i knew but was wrong.So i would love to be an o.g member.And willing to do whatever i can to remain part of this club.

Sorry for the typing i have my baby in my arms.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:22 am
Profile WWW
Goderator

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:44 pm
Squish Face

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

Damn no ones likes tony huh. Yeah this got me thinking to. Mostly what jerry said I am just a member a regular member that's it. I'm no longer getting a T-shirt representing LADSM. DSM99 was right I understand why he doesnt want to represent LADSM. If we are to fix this at the meet everyone needs to chill with everyone. I have seen how mostly the members who know each other stay with each other don't even say wassup to the new members. Only people I have met that's more then a regular member are gus and sam that's it. Well this actually got me thinking about going to MOD. I think it's dumb only some members can wear the shirt and the others just stand there. How is someone suppose to know when they are able to represent LADSM. Ask christ onecks jerry gus sam all the admins mods if its cool you can represent LADSM or what.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 pm
McFly

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Goderator

Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 pm
BANNED 4 LIFE!

I know you guys, are talking about me.But really i dont understand why.Can you guys explain it to me.You say i post dumb retard stuff.What exccatly are you guys talking about...Are you guys refering to when i was talking about my 92 gs-t???

Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Goderator

You tried selling something that you didn't even own yet, had people claiming parts then informed everyone you wouldn't be coming through. You ask non-technical questions that can be answered through simple Google searches. You chime into posts with nothing meaningful. I don't know how many warnings you have on your record...6? (with two bans)

I know you're trying to make an effort compared to the first time you were on the board but you're still slipping a lot.You need to look at your posts and ask yourself is this post necessary or not. Is it posting just to post or are you actually contributing something that is helpful to someone else, not just you assuming it will be.

You're being graded harder than everyone else here because you already fucked up. Don't forget you're here right now because you got a second chance. If you want to keep it, don't make people regret it.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:41 pm
BANNED 4 LIFE!

Thanks for explaining Christ.Now i have more of a understanding.Yes true i do make comments that may have nothhing to do with the OP subject.But i will change that cuz i do enjoy being here...Now i do have a serious question now it may be on the wrong "post" but i dont know who is the main person who runs LADSM, i send Onecks a PM.

I was wondering if i will be able to buy and wear a LADSM shirt for MOD,but i would like to know if you guys even are ok with me coming to MOD with you guys?

Is it ok for me to be an LADSM member.I will explain when i see you guys at MOD, why is it that you guys dont see me at the meets and other events.And hopefully then you guys can understand me a little bit more.

And i do apologize for puting a post up on the FS section without havving the actual products in my possesions...

Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Yeah erix your right im sorry I was trippin and just asking questions. I guess nothing to do but just take one step at a time and just build a friendship with you guys. Im really cool guy seriously even if its 3 in the morning I will help out a friend aaawww lol. I will buy the shirt then and keep as a reminder of my first MOD experience. Well this comming monday I will try and say wassup to everyone and chill.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:32 pm
DSM Regular

totally agree with what the mods are saying here its not their duty to introduce themselves and each other...i did not know anyone this monday except for walter but hey its not hard usually if you talk to one person it all ends up being a chain reaction. you dont need someone to hold your hand and introduce you to everyone. if you just simply walk into a group of people they usually notice your new and will say whats up if you simply say it to them and guess what if you just stand there they make you feel part of the group. i dont know clint but when we walked up to his car he talk to the entire group not to 1 person as is with everyone that i was in a group with that night. and on top of that if you didnt get to meet someone go to the next meet and make it your mission to introduce yourself to a few more people you dont know.

as far as the threads go i know ive messed up and gone on a tangent but hey as long as you get back on topic when told there shouldnt be a problem. and like someone said its ok if you make a little joke here and there on a thread as long as you provide useful info example when walter told me i couldnt go to dromo1 because i was auto and it was only for 5 speeds i knew it was a joke didnt take offense but he also pointed me to check out the dromo thread (which i didnt not even notice existed)

i think the ideas that where thrown around would be of benefit to unite us the only problem i can see with that is that we do tend to break of into smaller groups and we would have to make sure that we do something that would require us to work as one and not 2 3 or 4 small groups

just my .02

summary i have just the same concerns as everyone and think the ideas to make us better are good

Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
McFly

Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Goderator

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next