[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Mod 2013
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Mod 2013 

Post Mod 2013
Last year we had a good turn out on our caravan to mods. Hopefully we'll have one this year. If we do I'll provide t shirts for Ladsm members that has contributed to the group, has been around helping other members, or those who actually show up to the meet.

So in order to get a free shirt show up to the Monday night meets!

Thought I would post this up now so we can get designs in and I can have them made, so you Photoshop friendly members start designing shirts and well have see which one is best for all of us.

If mods don't like this idea you can lock the thread, but I thought I would contribute something and to get people to show up to the meet.

For those who don't show up to the meet or doesn't contribute anything Ill still get you a shirt, but ill charge you for the actual price of making the shirt. It will probably really cheap a couple of bucks at most.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:51 am

Post Re: Mod 2013
nice incentive on getting people to come to the meets.

2003 Yamaha R6

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 pm

i believe onecks is creating a design as well...

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 pm
Profile YIM

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Word

Sent from my GS3 using Tapatalk 2

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:53 pm
DSM Regular

You know i be showing up during the summer!

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Seasonal members dont count daniel lol just kidding man

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:20 pm

It's official https://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp ... ers-day.do

July 13, 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:46 pm

What time are we meeting up and heading out from the meet spot?

2003 Yamaha R6

Thu May 02, 2013 10:45 pm

We should do it like last year meet up at the Monday night meet spot at 5am and headout by 530 and get some good parking again

Thu May 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Yup. I called out all the valley dsmers i know and told them about the caravan we did last year.

Fri May 03, 2013 12:05 am

cool. im down. going to start hitting up the monday night meets again so i can get my ladsm t shirt. 2xl please.

2003 Yamaha R6

Fri May 03, 2013 2:10 am
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Fri May 03, 2013 11:03 am

So who's going to make the design so i can get the shirts made?

Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]