[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Site maintenance in progress
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Site maintenance in progress 

Post Re: Site maintenance in progress
Im using the browser that's on the phone. Im using a droid x if it matters. I just cleared all the cookies and cache but nada. Its only with the ladsm page everything else works fine zoomed in or out. It happened when you did the aprils fools joke. I was searching the forum fiine through my phone before that. I remember Jaimer hit me up and told me to go look at the forum and I couldn't go down all I saw was the white hatch.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:01 pm
Goderator

My bad, I thought you said iphone instead of phone. Do me a favor and try going to this url and testing it http://dplete.com/ladsm

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Yeah that url works now. I zoomed out all the way and I was able to move the page around :)

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:14 pm
Goderator

Bookmark it.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Is anybody else having a problem clicking on members name? I tried clicking on a members name usually it takes them to there profile for pm post threads etc.... After I open a thread I cant click on the members name. I dont know if this is an issue. I just get tired of searching for the user to reach him.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:13 pm
Goderator

Gonna have to ask you to elaborate on this more since I don't follow. Also, what device are you using when it happens?

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 pm
Official Photographer

<------- he is talking about trying to that screen name to goto the members profile

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah what doug said. For example say there's a thread started by this user named 123456 I click on his thread it opens up and shows what he's saying. I click on his name 123456 it doesn't do anything. Then I have to click on members and look for him. It only does it when I open threads on my computer. Say for example im at the index page the clicking of names works fine. Only when I open the thread. It does it on my pc not my phone.

Edit: it does it on my phone to can it be my account??

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 pm
Official Photographer

<------ this screen name is not a click-able link, I forget if it was in the past. but wally if you look below there post there is a profile button click that instead

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah I was going to bring this up here but I forgot. A *LONG* time ago the user name was linked to their profile, but not the Avatar. We requested they add that and it was changed so that you could click on the username and avatar to get to the profile. I like that feature.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 am
Profile WWW
Goderator

Problem noted and searching for a solution.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

i dont know if its just my computer but the site still runs off the dplete.com site? or do i need to clear my cookies?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am
Goderator

Still does, you're fine.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 pm
Goderator

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next