[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Site maintenance in progress
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Site maintenance in progress 

Post Re: Site maintenance in progress
On my iPod I can't return to the previous page with the previous page arrows. I'm not using the tapatalk app or whatever it's called.

2003 Yamaha R6

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 pm
Goderator

Does the "next page" not work either or just the previous?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Both the next or previous page arrows don't work.

2003 Yamaha R6

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Yo Christ, looks like you resolved the problem. Thanks for your hard work on keeping up with this site's maintenance.

2003 Yamaha R6

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:52 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

i keep getting logged out now

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 pm
Goderator

The first time you visit or throughout your session?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

throughout, i got bumped out twice today, but that was a couple hours ago

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:14 pm
Goderator

I think with all the moving around the site has done, I ended up creating like 9 different versions of ladsm cookies so a couple of your browsers are still hiccuping over that confusion. If you get problems, I'd recommend first deleting any cookies with "ladsm" and "dplete" in them. And fyi to some of the more computer illiterate users, browsers like Firefox don't store their cookies in the same place as IE so make sure you're deleting the right ones.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:21 pm

I've clicked on a few links that open in the same tab rather than opening a new one. Used to always open in a new tab...

Thx again for the work

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
frank the tank

what ever happened to the feature "mark all forums read"

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 am
Profile YIM
Goderator

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:25 am
Official Photographer

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Goderator

Well I fixed the problem with the code but the downside is it's not retroactive. The only way to make existing links link out to new tabs is to edit the post so it reprocesses the url.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 am

I don't know if this is a problem with the forum or my phone. The problem started when you did the april fools joke. I can't scroll down or up or side to side on the forum (not using tapatalk) just the browser. The only way I can scroll around is if I zoom in the page. When I zoom out to much the page goes to the top by itself and I cant scroll around anymore.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:26 am
Goderator

I'm leaning towards it being more of an issue from your phone. I don't have an IPhone to test it out but I know several uses regularly check and post from their IPhones and don't have similar issues. Try clearing out the cookies and cache in system settings if you're using Safari or try a different browser to see if the problem is being caused from the phone or the browser.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next