View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
(2) 18X8 Wheels 
DSM Regular

Post (2) 18X8 Wheels
I have two (2) lx3 wheels with **NO** tires, for sale. I bought them NEW in april this year at a wheel shop, the size is 18x8 - bolt pattern is 114.3. The only reason why I'm selling them is because I want the same size wheel all around. I have 18x9 on the back and 18x8 up front. They are NEW, perfect condition. The only issue is that I let someone in my car to move it and scratched the left wheel, besides that they are both on mint condition no dings, scratches,scrapes, nothing. I got all (4) wheels for $1,100 so thats $275 each. I want $350 OBO for BOTH. NO TRADES just cash.

send me a text to schedule when you want to see them but only if you're serious in buying them. I work from 3-10p so i can reply fast in the mornings.
(818)634-0295

CANT SEE IT HERE, BUT THATS WHERE THE SCRATCH IS AT.

-Rick

Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]