View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Press, Welder, Engine stand, Tubing bender & notcher,1uz 1gz 
DSM Regular

Post Press, Welder, Engine stand, Tubing bender & notcher,1uz 1gz
I have a ton of stuff I need to get rid of.... If you have any questions feel free to call (951)378-3965 or PM me.

20 ton harbor freight press. Asking $100 obo info: http://www.harborfreight.com/20-ton-sho ... 32879.html

The welder is a Miller Millermatic 135 it is a 115v so you can plug it into any household socket. Works perfect. Comes with multiple spools of wire, and tank. I even have extra steel you can try it on. Asking $400 obo

2k lbs Engine stand with tray $60 info: http://www.harborfreight.com/2000-lb-ca ... -4420.html

JD squared model 32 tubing bender and notch master. The notcher has a stand, and about a dozen hole saws that are included. The bender has 3 dyes that are included. Paid just about 1400 for everything except the hole saws. Asking $1100 obo

I have 3 complete running toyota 1uz-fe motors not sure of the mileage. And one bare block, and pair of heads. Asking $350 obo for the complete ones and the block is best offer.

The toyota 1gz-fe is gonna be a best offer thing. It is a 5.0 V-12 from a 97 toyota century. It will most likely end up on ebay since its worth in the neighborhood of 4-6k. It is 1 of 5 here in the united states that is known of. And is probably the most complete one with wiring harness trans ecus and sensors. Here is a link to the info on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_GZ_engine

I have a ton of other things. But mostly 240sx and zx parts. SR20 aluminum radiator, Custom alu driveshaft for s13 using a R154 supra trans, ZX 4 piston brakes, and Rear 5 lug conversion spindles and hubs. Obviously not in demand here but someone on here may know someone.

I will get pictures of the majority of the stuff when I get home tomorrow. Thanks!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: Press, Welder, Engine stand, Tubing bender & notcher,1uz 1gz
Miller welder is gone.

Engine hoist will only be made available for sale once these motors are outta here.
Air comp and 100ft goodyear hose $100 obo
HKS s13 catback $350 obo
S13 w/ SR radiator $80 obo
Here are the pics:

Air comp & hose.

Engine hoist not yet available

1uz-fe v8

CX racing radiator for s13 w/ SR

s13 HKS catback

1gz

JD squared tubing bender, dyes, and notcher

Engine Stand

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: Press, Welder, Engine stand, Tubing bender & notcher,1uz 1gz
Everything has sold. As always thanks guys! And if you would please lock this thread, I would appreciate it.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]