[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Craigslist Finds and Junkard Reports (Parts)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:27 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are new to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your parts. Only parts intended to be sold may be posted. Do NOT post separate threads for multiple parts in a small time frame, make one thread for all your parts. Thread titles MUST be descriptive. No more "f/s" names.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Craigslist Finds and Junkard Reports (Parts) 
Goderator

Post Re: Craigslist Finds and Junkard Reports (Parts)
np

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm
DSM Regular

Just got back from the junkjard, in the 96'+ section there's one leather that has the entire center console intact, just don't expect to find any screws lol.

Plus there's 2 2gb eclipse bumpers, black that are in 8/10 condition, one has a rip at the bottom though. And one "wine" color that's 9/10. Most are automatics, and the few M/T have been defiled...

Also, most are N/A and the tokyco blue are still there.

Last, there's a 50% sale going on untill the 18th. But they won't remind you when you pay.

On a side note, there's an upper aged man that cleans you lights. 1st time in years I've seen my lightbulbs. He even coats them.

PM donjonowl for the location.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:56 pm
DSM Regular

Not sure if I 'm posting in the right section, didn't find a place to post a junkyard report of a complete car so if not feel free to move of course. Anyway, in the Ecology Wilmington yard there is an '89 turbo Colt that was relatively recently put out. Last Friday when I was there the car was pretty much complete except an ECU that went home with me. The body/paint is in quite dismal state so don't expect to salvage a lot of bodywork but if you need some small/underhood stuff or interior pieces, it was there as of 3/16. Front seats were torn along the seam like all of 'em do though. Should 've checked the mileage but forgot in a hurry.. So have at it while you can:-)

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:36 am
DSM Regular

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2889780788.html

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 pm
DSM Regular

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2881882922.html

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:45 am
Post Master

Sun Valley pick-a-part.. Has a 2gb eclipse gst. Still has the hi rise turbo wing black. I was gona bring it home but no tools sucks.. Anywayz the same car has a cat back exhaust with a n1 moffle. The muffle is not good but the rest of piping would be great for a 2g guy. to just add a muffler and u got a nice decent exhaust system

Sun May 06, 2012 3:44 pm
DSM Regular

Post Craigslist Finds and Junkard Reports (Parts)

Sun May 06, 2012 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Post Master

Yes but 1.8 auto.. they have a 1gb also 1.8 i took the hazard switch i broke my shit. remvoing a hole bunch of alram wires.. But yea also have a 2ga talon... still good body parts. and like 2 other 2gs eclipse but 420as

Sun May 06, 2012 8:42 pm
DSM Regular

They have a couple 1ga's and 1gb's in el monte

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Mon May 07, 2012 8:39 am
DSM Regular

alright cool thanks cuz I've been looking for some fenders for my 1ga for the longest now

Mon May 07, 2012 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Mon May 07, 2012 7:52 pm
DSM Regular

alot of 1g and 2g stock and aftermarket parts.

https://www.facebook.com/SandMAutoParts

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:27 pm

If you don't know it's 50% off at any pick up parts from sept 1-3!! SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MONDAY! ill be there at the sun valley location in early in the morning and will pull parts for extra's if you need anything let me know. pm me

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Willmington pick up parts has nothing for dsms.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am
DSM Regular

I'm looking for that rubber thing that goes at the base of the antenna and where the rear windshield goes, I'll see
if I can find anything at the ecology over here in Palmdale but doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next