[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Craigslist Finds and Junkard Reports (Parts)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:14 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are new to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your parts. Only parts intended to be sold may be posted. Do NOT post separate threads for multiple parts in a small time frame, make one thread for all your parts. Thread titles MUST be descriptive. No more "f/s" names.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Craigslist Finds and Junkard Reports (Parts) 
DSM Regular

Post Re: Craigslist Finds (Parts)
The puppets thing with the train and everything was still part of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood right?

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 am
Goderator

Dude, not the place to be talking about Mr Roger.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:27 am

:lol:
seriously. went way off topic. my bad. back to dsm parts finds.

2003 Yamaha R6

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:29 am
DSM Regular

2G owners!! Not a Craigslist find, but I just stumbled on a PERFECT set of tail lights at the Rialto Ecology yard! I know they're a bitch to find and always expensive so I went ahead and hid them so anyone that needs them can get them :mrgreen: The car is in the back corner, I put the outer pieces in the trunk of the Dodge to the left, under the carpet

Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 pm
DSM Regular

good looking out!!!! hey did u notice if that 2g has the front bumper and if is in good condition just asking hope u can answer!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 pm
DSM Regular

Yessir! When I was there the whole body was intact.. Whoever put the car up kinda messed up the sideskirt though :doh

Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:43 pm
DSM Regular

Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 am
DSM Regular

221 E. Santa Ana Ave., Rialto, CA 92316

Not sure how much they want, but I bought my tails for my old 2G at Ecology and they couldn't have been more than $50 for all 3 pieces. Bumper cover I'm not sure at all, but I'd snatch it up before the converting Talon guys lol.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:05 pm
DSM Regular

People need taillights? There are always a couple 2Gs with full taillights at junkyards in the SFV. I've always just left them since I figured there wasn't much of a need. And yeah, they almost always screw up the side skirts since the cars are placed with fork lifts. I've seen several 95-96 turbo talon side skirts ripped up because of that. What a shame.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 pm
Profile ICQ
DSM Regular

Yeah it's usually people that recently bought their 2g, SO many people put LAWLtezza's on them, or the very corners get chipped.. I almost drove to Huntington Beach from the IE for tail lights when I had my 2g! I always shed a little tear when I see a busted up or converted Talon..

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:45 am

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pt ... 69831.html

2003 Yamaha R6

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:31 am
DSM Post Whore

There is a vr4 3000 complet at the junk yard in wilminton

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 pm
DSM Regular

Not a craigslist find, It is an ebay find. Cheap o2 Housing for 16g/14b

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 pm
DSM Regular

Post 1g,2g & 3000gt Finds (Parts) *JunkYard*
Dont know where to post this?

hi there guys went to the junk yard today (03/08/12)w/my bro & we found some!!!
* 2g (talon) non/turbo with almost NEW BLUE TOKICO SHOCKS not even lowered..wheels already been removed they charge $40 each with spring,if u removed the springs $22 each so its up to U it has a stock springs
*1g 6 bolt non/turbo almost new cylinder head clean, timing belt ,water pump,radiator etc i already removed the valve cover to check the inside
*3000gt front & rear calipers
if your interested pm me, ill give u the junk yard location so u can go down there & get dirty ,,& its all in the same junk yard..just dont want some1 making $$$$$,buying & reselling it to another dsmer..im just trying to help out here...

theres like 6=1gs, 1=3000gt & 2=2gs & they are adding more cars

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: Craigslist Finds and Junkard Reports (Parts)

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next