View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are new to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your parts. Only parts intended to be sold may be posted. Do NOT post separate threads for multiple parts in a small time frame, make one thread for all your parts. Thread titles MUST be descriptive. No more "f/s" names.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
New years Out of the house Sale 
Talon of Doom

then why is DSM hootiegst out to sue ur ass. Then why would alot of shadey business come up if you google "evilboost". Dont talk like you know i dont know whats up. Like me and jerry just met or some shit. I aint even going to bring up the fact that you owe me still for the shit i did. Or the fact that jerry went out of his way to pay you for that car to save ur ass. Or the fact that you charged "customers" for shit you never buy nor install.

just start it off. shit that came up on googles 1st page

http://club4g.org/board/gt/462-evilboos ... l#post6874

http://www.vendors-reviewed.com/phpBB/v ... 621cb1491e

http://club4g.org/board/gt/332-evilboos ... l#post3366

So much for your rep Jonny boy.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

homeboy I had to pay someone else to finish the 4g and then put it back to stock because your sorry ass bailed, does my house look like a parking lot for u broken ass car? I thought me and you had a deal going on, As for Vendor Review that was years ago he order a custom intake, wasnt patient posted a bunch of stupid shit and then bob sent him his damn intake. I dont owe you shit sammy boy, its actually the other way around, maybe next time you say youll work on someones car you should actually do it, No one pays u to stand around and work on your own car u retard, bring that crowbar over like you say on myspace bitch and ill clock you with it. do me a favor since ur such a lame ass go to google type in evilboost and then tell me all the bad shit u can find on me for the 5 years ive been in business compared to other peoples companys complaints in a period of 5 years of time. The difference is im a people person, I talk and i get involved with the community... do u know the owner of greddy? whens the last time you kicked it with someone who runs the road race shop? whens the last time you've kicked it with the person who made your radiator... bitch please you act like if you know whats up... all i know is you made me look bad on my finally jobs because of your faulty words and u think im going to pay you when u dont finish your end of the deals? as for roland i took that bitch ass to court and Won... so get ur shit straight boy. Ill let you go on about whatever you want to talk about... just dont get in my way cause ur lucky i even knodd whatsup to u still. I believe in karma... and like i said if u feel like bringin that crowbar over , i welcome you

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 pm
DSM Regular

I finished the Turbokit, through another company And tonys help, maybe right now other things are more important to me, then spending the time in going a different direction then my career... Do you even know why I left and sold all my cars and got back some good money sam... you probally dont and its because i got tired of shitty workers , me getting a bad rep, trying to protect it all the time, spending money i made on more advertisement and new products and going nowhere towards my career... the court settled my shit fair... If you want to know about Evilboost look it up in norwalk. I own it . Ill make it a friends only club... not in it for the money, is that what your in the whole dsm scene for? because i honestly dont see any money in the eclipses... i see friends

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:07 pm
DSM Regular

This became one jacked up thread sam, and like i said... next time re read post, and even re read your links, and what courts do is listen to both side of the storys and decide whats right. Im not trying to make you look bad sam, but between me and u...

As a friend you bailed on me
as a coworker you bailed on me
and now as whatever you are your trying to flame on me?

dude this is child shit, i got nothing against you. I speculate and thats as far as it goes. you have my number you know where i live... you talk about crobars... friend im not afraid... do what ya gotta do... talk to me in person... i dont care... this is child shit... everyone wanted to know why i left and now u know... I was going in the wrong lane towards my career and trying to defend a rep of a business that was only making me spend more money and time then i enjoyed my on my own.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:12 pm
Talon of Doom

wait off the top of my head, what I did i do for your ass. Welded up piping for that 4G. I swapped 2 MR2s. Did stupid little shit on your cars. You paid me? Haha. Dont even BS dude. So far your the one whos got a bad rep. Im just amazed you accuse me of stealing shit. Shit, how many people you've screwed over im not surprised you got jacked. Just for the record, that valve cover was mine, but whatever Wes got me when i needed an ECU twice.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Hey guys settle this off of the forum. Use pm's, myspace, aim, or whatever. But don't make it a sideshow for everybody to watch any more than it is.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:26 pm
Profile YIM
Talon of Doom

This shit is dead. Do whatever you want, but dont be trying to scam the people on this forum. Jerry gets his car this weekend and this shit is over. Locking this thread cus we dont need personal drama out here.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Unlocked just to throw this in. If you have other stuff to sell that won't cause a big controversy feel free to start a new thread listing it for sale as long as it's ownership isn't questioned by other members on here.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:56 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3