View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are new to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your parts. Only parts intended to be sold may be posted. Do NOT post separate threads for multiple parts in a small time frame, make one thread for all your parts. Thread titles MUST be descriptive. No more "f/s" names.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
FS: HX40/H1E, cast T3 mani, cams, JMF, camgears, ECUs etc. 
DSM Regular

Post FS: HX40/H1E, cast T3 mani, cams, JMF, camgears, ECUs etc.
Hey everybody! Trying to free up some cash to pay off stuff bought at the end of the year. Would like to sell this month - I need to make the payment by the 30th of January.

1. Used in decent condition - could be put on a car without a rebuild in my opinion HX40W, 6 blade compressor, 12 blade turbine. Comes with stock twin scroll internally gated TH. There is "16" cast into one of the scrolls, not sure if it means 16 cm or not, part# 3539594. The part# on the cold side is 3596295. $300 obo.

2. "Rebuilt" with zero miles Hx40/H1E, 8 blade 60mm compressor 12 blade turbine, no turbine housing. Even though I said rebuilt, this turbo was assembled with a brand new center section from Holset (was a warranty repair by the manufacturer) so basically the only part that was used on it is the compressor housing. $400

3. Used JM Fabrication race sheetmetal intake manifold flanged for 1G head and 1g TB. Comes with a 1g TB refurbished with turbo seals. $430 obo.

4. Used Comp/FP cams. Part#s electropenciled on them are 101-201-8I and 101-202-8E respectively making them Comp 101200/FP2 grinds. Decent condition, $250

5. AEM adjustable cam gears. Slightly used, red, newer 5 bolt design with original boxes. $140 obo

6. Treadstone performance cast T3 manifold with EWG provision. No box but was never run on a car. $180. Note that this one is not a knock off sold on ebay.

7. Also have EPROM ecu's, both 1g and 2g, 2g MAF, Greddy type S BOV and more. Ask and chances are I may have it.

Contact me at red92tsi@yahoo.com or red92tsi@gmail.com with further questions. I remember I tried uploading pictures here before and wasn't successful.. I 'm in Los Angeles and prefer FTF transaction since I don't have a paypal acct at the moment. I 'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you, say 30 miles or so. Thanks for looking!

Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]