[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET PRICE DROP /BEST OFFER
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:42 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are new to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your parts. Only parts intended to be sold may be posted. Do NOT post separate threads for multiple parts in a small time frame, make one thread for all your parts. Thread titles MUST be descriptive. No more "f/s" names.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET PRICE DROP /BEST OFFER 
DSM Regular

Post 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET PRICE DROP /BEST OFFER
Hey guys i have a bunch of stuff i need to get rid of. prefer PICK UP
chrome SWIRLIES WITH MICHELIN TREAD 70%-200
H&R OE SPORT SPRINGS FWD 1" DROP 175 comes in box with decals
2 STEERING WHEELS( GRAY/BLACK LEATHER WITH AIR BAG 30
2GA DRIVER DOOR CAP SILVER BO
2GA SKIRTS SILVER BO
RRE vented catch can new 50
JM FAB stainless steel exhaust manifold cover50
2GB fog lights worked good 40FIRM
2 pot calipers with lines good condition BO
Black hatch good condition with tint60
2g sunroof complete-worked perfect
Set of 5- CHROME GST WHEELS and tires 250
OEM parts from SILVER 2ga -pass door,interior/hooD
injen fuse box cover 20
2G maf unhacked with 4.5" adapter and k&n filter 60
REAR VIEW MIRROR
GAUGE CLUSTER

CENTER CONSOLE
2G PASS DOOR COMPLETE
all window glass and other parts

any questions contact me and or text at 310 612 3930
let me know if you need more pictures.
thank you!!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welc ... N3DFm5au4g

Last edited by slprgst on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:14 am, edited 27 times in total.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:34 am

Post Re: 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET parts
Attention to rick (jedimind) and Albert. Don't you need some of these exterior parts?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:13 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET parts pics' added
I sent you a text dude! I want those skirts!

-Rick

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 am
DSM Regular

Post Re: 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET parts pics' added
[quote="JediMind__"]I sent you a text dude! I want those skirtsi
i relpied to text.lmk when you want to pick them up.
i work tues -sat /8-5pm and live in torrance

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:14 am

Post Re: 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET PRICE DROP&PARTS ADDED
Are the tokicos for a AwD? Or fwd. & is it for all 4.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET PRICE DROP&PARTS ADDED

Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:57 am
DSM Regular

Post Re: 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET PRICE REDUCED /BEST OFFE
did you already sell the sideskirts?

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:47 pm
DSM Regular

pm sent

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:49 am
DSM Regular

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:43 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 95 ECLIPSE OEM and AFTERMARKET PRICE DROP /BEST OFFER
Hey Wassup mayng...I didn't know u had fogs and door handle ..lol..do u also have the lugnuts for the stock wheels? Remember we were talking about that the other day Warner I picked up that high rise..

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 am
DSM Regular

How good of condition are the front and rear seats??
Could you send pics by any chance?? 951 541 7852

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:38 pm
DSM Regular

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:55 pm
DSM Regular

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 pm
DSM Regular

Sup man.. can u pm me prices for the parts I asked about? Thanks

Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:18 am