[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Couple stuff for sale that I don't longer need.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are new to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your parts. Only parts intended to be sold may be posted. Do NOT post separate threads for multiple parts in a small time frame, make one thread for all your parts. Thread titles MUST be descriptive. No more "f/s" names.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Couple stuff for sale that I don't longer need.  

Post Couple stuff for sale that I don't longer need.
Couple stuff for sale that I don't need and taking up space!!

2g EPROM ecu works excellent no leaking capacitors. You can test on your car before you big-time 150$

2g 7 bolt head its been drilled to bolt on to a 6 bolt block. Also head has been machined with new exhaust studs and one is missing............-150$ just trying to get back what I paid for.

2gb OEM high rise wing in white good condition-100$

1g throttle body don't know if its the bigger 1g throttle body come with sensor ISC tps etc........-35$

1g head with 1 bent valve comes with intake manifold and good head to rebuild- 60$ or txt me and we can work something out.

Walbro 190 FP without install kit-60 oho

Evo 8 fuel pump- 40$

K&N intake 4" filter never used brand new in opened box-30$

Greddy EGT gauge with probe-100$

Evo 3 manifold bought off another member but I'm upgrading-50$

2ga sideskirts in OEM green and grey. Also 2ga rear end all this for 50$

Stock OEM AWD exhaust with working cat/rear02 sensor/ with stock resonator and muffler -50$

2g throttle body upgraded to 1g throttle body don't need it -offer$

A-pillar gauge holder for 60mm gauge- 10$

If you want any of this stuff hit me up 3232407507 txt preffered.

Fri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Post Re: Couple stuff for sale that I don't longer need.
all this stuff here is now OBO make a lowball offer and we can work something out i serioulsy need all this stuff gone my closest is geting crowded :/

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:10 pm
DSM Regular

Do u happen to have a 2g MAF?? ^_^

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Can I get some pics of the greddy egt porfavor 760 956 0698

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
The Don!

Post Re: Couple stuff for sale that I don't longer need.
Would you be able to send me a picture of the K&N filter.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]