[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 2g parts
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are new to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your parts. Only parts intended to be sold may be posted. Do NOT post separate threads for multiple parts in a small time frame, make one thread for all your parts. Thread titles MUST be descriptive. No more "f/s" names.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
2g parts  
DSM Regular

Post 2g parts
Hey guys I sold my dsm and have some parts leftover. And here they are.
-2-2g throttle bodies. One of them has a block off plate deleting the lower part. The other still has the lower part.
-FP intake pipe it has a filter on it and I have a couple to 3" or to 4" whichever you need.
-I have the slicks that came off my fwd. They are Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x15. There mounted on 15" slipstreams with tubes inside of them and screwed on to prevent ripping the tube. These fit perfectly on a 2g fwd. And have plenty of life left.
- I also have a full set of tokico shocks with eibach AWD springs in them. These were in good working order when I pulled them off my car.
-I have a spare 6 bolt block it has been taken apart but I have everything for it. Just one piston has a cracked ringland. But the block is in perfect condition for a rebuild. Comes with oil pump and water pump.
-Lastly I have the stock maf with stock intake pipe.

If interested in anything or any questions just shoot me a txt or a pm with an offer.
(818)933-1244.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:36 pm
Post Master

Post Re: 2g parts
what kind of price do you have in mind for the block?

Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 pm
DSM Regular

Looking to get 225 obo. Comes with crank, oil pan, oil pump, rods, water pump. Pretty much complete just needs the one piston replaced.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:45 pm
Post Master

Sounds good..Just making some money right now. ANd i'll get to you asap.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:28 pm
The Don!

how much for the slicks and suspension? where are you located?

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:34 am
DSM Regular

Post Re: Re: 2g parts

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:40 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

i really want the slicks. im selling some wheels right now. (20s off my G35) hopefully i can sell them and get these off you

Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:24 am
DSM Regular

Slicks and suspension is sold.
Everything else is still for sale. Shoot me some offers.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:19 pm
DSM Regular

Post 2g parts
6 bolt block sold.
Still got the FP intake pipe and 2g throttle bodies.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 am

Thanks for the block. I checked out the pistons just now, and the ringlands were just being held on by the rings on the piston that had the hairline crack. Turns out it was much more than just a hairline crack. But I have my 2g pistons that I plan on putting on the 1g rods. I'll try and do it in class tomorrow night. 8)

2003 Yamaha R6

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:40 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

who bought the slicks?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]