[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Come get all this crap for 40
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:53 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are new to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your parts. Only parts intended to be sold may be posted. Do NOT post separate threads for multiple parts in a small time frame, make one thread for all your parts. Thread titles MUST be descriptive. No more "f/s" names.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Come get all this crap for 40 

Post Come get all this crap for 40
All this stuff WORKS!!!!! I want to get rid of all this stuff since its just taking up space and making me get yelled at. Let me know if you want this stuff I dont care what you do with it. You can sell it here if you wish I really dont care I just want it gone. All this stuff is going in the trash soon. I just figured someone might need some of this stuff before I threw it out. Ill add more stuff but nothing here is junk all the stuff came from a running car and also the other stuff was working fine they just got replaced by something better :mrgreen:
Let me know if you want to come pick it up or something LMK at 323 240 7507.

1. Green top CAS
2. 2g alternator
3. 97-99 intermediate shaft
4. Rear seats could use a cleaning but no rips or tears
5. 12" Clarion sub it had a small tear but they used rtv to fix :( it worked but one wire needs to be soldered on
6. FWD stock flywheel no cracks or heat spots or anything
7. ACT 2600 Pressure plate
8. 14b/16g adjustable wastegate actuator
9. trunk pieces both quarter panels sides and center piece
10. Working stock infiniti door speaker
11. Brand new OEM slave eye bolt with crush washers
12. 2g stock plastic BOV (not shown in pic)
13. Evo 3 hotside with a bigger flapper- 2 threads are perfect, one thread you need a bolt and nut or you can get it re threaded, the last thread hole has some thread on it but enough for the bolt to catch and seal. It has some marks like it was dropped or something around the area where the C- clamp goes but not the actual ring where the C- clamp goes over you can sand it or smooth it out to make it seal or you can fix it. (also not in pic)
Heres the pic

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Post Re: Come get all this crap for 40
Alright all this stuff is going in the trash just let me know what you want from it and make any offer and its yours. I want all this stuff gone so just get everything for 20 buxs.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:21 am

save me the 14b/16g adjustable wastegate actuator

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Do you still have the stock bov? if so, whats the condition on it, how much, and where u located?

Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:20 pm

yeah I still have the stock 2g BOV and make an offer. The BOV is perfect just took it off for my fmic and type s. I'm located in LA around koreatown.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:30 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

and then send that $40 to me cuz wally owes me

Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:32 pm
DSM Regular

Any of that stuff left?

Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Yeah except the panels but I still have everything else just make a offer and its yours.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:53 pm

What's the condition of the 2600pp? 10 bucks lol

Irv
1990 talon tsi AWD SOLD,miss her :'(
2011 Hyundai Genesis. Project "sega" lol. SOLD.fuck you economy!
1996 Talon Tsi AWD.trying again.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:55 pm

The pressure plate came off a running car. I was going to use but I herd horror stories on using 2600 on a 7 bolt lol. 10 buxs is cool.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]