View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
1990 eagle talon tsi 
DSM Regular

Post 1990 eagle talon tsi
whats up guys i have a 1990 tsi for sell it has about 170k miles its black with the gray trim 1992 talon rims lowering springs big fmic 31"12"3" with all black intercooler piping real greddy type s bov bran new 14b turbo has about 10 to 15 miles on it.three inch exhaust from cat back no muffler and a blue light crank pully.other then those mods its stock.the body is clean but paint needs a lil work..every thing work on the car trans is good in all gears.also have a bran new axle i just put on...price is $1900 for all with a 16g turbo but its ebay a 1stgen greddy bov and a boost controler.or $1500 for just the car and nothing eles i will take off the fmic and piping and bov...i have other parts for sell a 6 bolt head need to be rebuilt a 7 bolt block with crank rods..all stock parts..a set of awd cross member and all the 1g motor mounts.give me a call and we can talk prices on every thing...ask for castro 1 951 259 3574 call or text whenever.i cant really get on ladsm that much so better to call and i will send pic to ur cell or ue email just hit me up..

NOT FOR SELL NO MORE LOCK IT.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]