[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Gorgeous 98 GSX
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Gorgeous 98 GSX 
BANNED 4 LIFE!

Post Gorgeous 98 GSX
This is a fucking steal i emailed the guy to see was up check this out, i tought it was wes's car.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ct ... 96426.html

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Gorgeous 98 GSX
It's been flagged for removal. Was it pictures of my car?

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:04 am
Profile YIM
BANNED 4 LIFE!

I really tought it was yours until i remembered you have the hood vent...But look heres a pic of the car. Its not flagged...

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

It is flagged, and dam that does look like your car wes!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
BANNED 4 LIFE!

Im talking to the owner anyone interested it looks like it was a 16g turbo, it can be the 14b, it has FMIC with type s bov leather interior.Exhaust its very nice 63k miles on it. Its her ex husbands car. the price is 2,400 lmk if u are interested i'll get you to owner contact info i want it but can't afford i would see a dsmer with this car may have cams or even more looks very well treated....i got all the other pics

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
N00b

Did she she got it from the divorce? Only reason I asked is cause I saw another gsx on craigslist but in the antelope valley section. She wanted 2400 for it but then started talking bout having it shipped and you have to pay first. So I said no thanks cause it sounded like a scam. I wonder igf its the same person? I don't know maybe I'm just being paranoid. Lol

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:19 pm
The Don!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:47 pm
BANNED 4 LIFE!

Yea the car is located in Colorado, i think thats was CO, means.But anywayz she said it will work thru e-bay.You send full name and address were you want the car shiped to.After that you & her will recieve a invoice from ebay for an payment arrangement.Then e-bay hold the money.Tells her e-bay has the money.And the car will be shiped to you.You will recieve the car, and have 5 days to check it out and drive it.If you dont like it e-bay will return money.And shipping company will pick up the vehicle...Only if you agree to keepin it will e-bay transer money to her....I dont know if its a scam or not.Dont really sound like it.Yea she got it from divorce.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
Luvz teh Beer!!

Total scam read the top of any craigslist ad it says: Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee

DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.
AVOID DEALS INVOLVING SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES and know that ONLY A SCAMMER WILL "GUARANTEE" YOUR TRANSACTION.

That is a total scam, thats why it was flagged. If someone was selling a legit car for that cheap they would be able to sell it local no problem and wouldnt have to deal with trying to sell it out of state, shipping, ebay fees etc.. there are plenty of DSMers in Colorado. Also Ebay dose not provide any type of escrow service like that. Email them back and tell that scammer to fuck off, or tell them you have a friend in colorado that has cash and will go check it out and pick it up today, they will give you some excuse why they cant do it like that.

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 pm
BANNED 4 LIFE!

I'll send a message to the so called girl named LAURA and tell her to :fuckoff:

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
The Don!

yup, i was hoping it was somewhat more local. like the sd area, up state. why would someone from colorado would post in cali makes no sense.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 pm
DSM Regular

FYI ebay does not hold the money for you. Ive sold cars on ebay before. Ebay can and will protect you but if the car is not listed on ebay forsale then there isnt any protection. So its a scam.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

It's a scam. Mod please lock thread.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]