[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 1996 GS-T $2800 (priced dropped)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:08 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
1996 GS-T $2800 (priced dropped) 
DSM Regular

Post 1996 GS-T $2800 (priced dropped)
I hate to do but I have to move on to something else.

I always wanted an eclipse as a kid, before the F&F craze, I use to look through tuner mags, and circle all the shit I wanted for an eclipse, 13 years later I finally got mine, unfortunately these weren't designed with kids in mind. So I gotta get something bigger so the little ones won't kick me lol.

Anyway here's what I got:

1996 eclipse GST
Engine, trans, suspension from a 97 gst
Evo 3 16g ported with 34mm flapper no shaft play, spools crazy quick.
Evo 3 exhaust manifold ported
Evo 3 o2 housing also ported
3" downpipe with cutout
2.5" exhaust back to an apex'i exhast.
Bearing shifter cable bushing mod
Cut shifter abotu an inch and a quarter and rewelded
Evo9 fuel pump
Greddy Big FMIC
Hard upper and lower intercooler piping
1g BOV un modded
MBC
3 gauge pillar pod with glowshift gauges (boost, oil pressure, air fuel)
Blitz turbo timer
17" rims don't know the brand but they look cool
2gb headlights, front bumper, rear bumper, and sideskirts

Bad:
I need to replace the fron o2 sensor, plugs and wires, but all that will be done before its sold.
Its 3 different colors (the body is blue, the hood, front bumper, fenders, and sideskirts are silver, and where the door caps should be its teal)

Everything else is good on it, it runs smooth, I've ben driving it to work and have the mbc set to 15psi with no problems. Well no problems anymore lol.

If you want the car painted, I can have it painted for an additional 500 any color you want, professionally, I gpot the hookup :)

This isn't an or best offer deal. My price is firm at 4000 and 4500 if you want it painted.

Here's my contact info:
760-694-6361
Michael.rivera1@yahoo.com

Pm me or text me or email me for pics. Or any questions.

I will have the car smogged for whoever buys it, on me :)

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:50 am

Post Re: 1996 GS-T $4000
part it out :D

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 pm
DSM Regular

Nah, someone will buy it, if not here, then craigslist, or someone at work, I'm not too worried.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm
Post Master

if you do end up partin it out i call dibs on the evo III !! :twisted:
that is, if you end up partin it out...

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Regular

To be honest with you, and everyone on the board, I think I over priced this car lol.

Of course everyone would love to get what they put in to there car but in reality we never do.

So, like all my other for sale threads lol, I'm gonna drop the price to something a little more reasonable.

3500 or best offer, and I'm willing to take offers, even if its lowball, of course ill tel you no, but it'll be fun to hear what you guys got lol.

Oh and it will be going on craigslist, but for the original amount, and any other free selling source.

Thanks for looking guys, and if she does sell, I promise this won't be my last dsm, ill just have to get a long term project :)

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:38 pm
Official Photographer

try to get some photos up it would get more interest

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Ok so I'm willing to sell the turbo, manifold, o2 housing, downpipe, and FMIC.

The thing is, is that I'm gonna need stock parts. A good t25 especially. And Smic.

Pm me for pricing.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:23 pm
DSM Regular

Ok price drop, and hopefully a mod can update the title.

Since the turbo setup is gone, I'm asking 3000 obo, with a good t25 with little to no shaft play.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:58 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 1996 GS-T $3000 (priced dropped)
Price reduced:

2800 obo

Mods please update title

Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:41 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 1996 GS-T $2800 (priced dropped)
Sold!!!!

Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]