[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 99 Spyder GS For Sale...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
99 Spyder GS For Sale... 

Post 99 Spyder GS For Sale...
It saddens me to do this, but after 4 years and about 44,000 miles, im selling my car! I bought it used in 2005 with one previous owner and 64,000 miles. I think ive taken pretty good care of it, except for the nice dent my gf put on the side, and the cracked bumper thanks to some parking lot blocks. I put a new top on it almost 2 years ago, and a new liner, it has a Greddy Evo2 catback exhaust, and the famous "shoe lace intake" lol. Id like to get $3000 for it if possible, but im willing to haggle. Im sure if anyone is going to appreciate the care for what it is with its "flaws" it would be one of you guys! Ill try to get pictures up as soon as i figure out how to do it!

Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: 99 Spyder GS For Sale...
Surprisingly enough, its still for sale! I went ahead and changed the stock air filter back in. Kelly Blue Book has it priced for around $4,000, so i think 3k is fair, hell ill even go down to $2500! If anyone knows anyone, or can offer a suggestion as to how i might sell it a bit faster, it would be greatly appreciated! :partyman:

Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:29 pm
Profile WWW

STILL trying to sell my car...one person wanted it for $2500 then started being an idiot and wanted it for 2000...its on autotrader, and only one serious person so far. Spyder's are hard to sell...at least the Non-Turbo version.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Wait until it gets around summer time. Then it will be easy to sell. I had the same problem a couple years ago with my N/A Spyder. Nobody called when it was cold out. Then it warmed up and i sold it for $5000

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:37 pm
Profile YIM

Heres the Auto Trader link if anyone is interested!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... dard=false

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
N00b

Would you be interested in a trade? I'm looking to get back into the DSM scene.

I have a 1990 Mazda MIata. Runs like a champ. New timing belt, new seals, new belts, new wheels (9lbs each), new top, new headlights, new plugs, wires, etc etc etc etc.

This thing is LIGHT and QUICK. Turn the wheel and it goes. I will miss it, but I miss the DSM as well. <:0)

I'm in East Long Beach - just up the 605 by Carson. How about it? :0)

Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm
Goderator

Dude, that was a year ago. Don't bring up old posts.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:22 pm
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Fri May 21, 2010 8:53 pm
N00b

Now I feel like a total douche. My bad. <:0)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Your only a douche for thinking anyone would trade an Eclipse for a Miata! The date thing can be forgiven :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]