[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 1990 GS-T
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:11 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
1990 GS-T 
McFly

Post 1990 GS-T
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T. 192k miles strong. New alternator n belt and coolant 500 miles ago. Needs oil return line 4 Turbo but will have that on b4 selling. Needs O2 sensor.
Goodies:
Small 16G Turbo
Hard IC Piping
3in straight piping
K and N Intake
Rebuilt head less then yr old.
New NGK spark plugs
MBC set at 12psi
The bad: doesn't pass smog because of straight pipe n O2 sensor. Just replace them and he'll pass no problem.
This car is not only a beast, but reliable as well. Took him from L.A. to Corpus Christi, Tx and back 2 L.A. then here in Dixon with NO problems at all. Got 50 mpg at no boost. The reason I'm selling is because I have bills 2 pay. Asking 2k obo.
If interested please call or txt at 5623827086. Thanks Kevin

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Squish Face

Post Re: 1990 GS-T

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
McFly

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Goderator

Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:15 pm
McFly

No I didn't 4get 2 carry a 1. I put it on my mom that I only spent $110 2 get there

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Regular

that's more or almost at the smart car mpg... and around all these hybrids like the prius, i dont and wont believe it unless i see documentation and/or a math degree :P

-95 black GST, SOLD

biohazard032188 (1:50:22 PM): so if some honduhs come to the meet, and start a fight
biohazard032188 (1:50:26 PM): u can fuck 'em up
se0nz (1:50:32 PM): yes sir.. hehe
biohazard032188 (1:50:34 PM): cuz ur protecting the united states of dsm

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:42 am
Profile YIM
Goderator

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:49 am

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:11 am
DSM Post Whore

The best I ever got on my car is 30.....how the F&#$ did you get 50 mpg with a 16?!

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:28 am
McFly

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Post Whore

Maybe you just spent less......not get 50mpg. lol

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:18 pm
BANNED 4 LIFE!

A motorcycle doesn't even get that much.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
McFly

Its koo if yall don't believe me. No hard feelings, but I know what my GS-T did during my trip.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

No you don't. :wink:

How much you spend on gas has variables outside of your mpg, like, for instance.....how much it costs! MPG isn't something you just guesstimate, especially when you're boasting a number as high as 50mpg. That's akin to saying your car runs low 12's when you've never been to a drag strip!!! If your car gets 50mpg then you've opened some magical portal into a new dimension. There's a reason that GM, Toyota, Honda and other car companies have spent billions to build cars that get 50mpg. If some DSMer can do it w/ a 19 year old car running pump gas, then they MUST be completely full of shit...right?

You'd be way better off just saying "it gets good mpg" until you do the numbers properly by logging miles and measuring how much gas is used.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
McFly

Well either way, he's for sale. Gets good gas mileage lol. (Oh n by the way, I was watching my odometer the whole trip so I know when I had 2 fuel.)

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next