View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:55 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
1997 GS with Turbo 
DSM Regular

Post 1997 GS with Turbo
Hello,
I'm selling my 1997 GS 2G Eclipse with a Turbo
Power this, power that.

I bought this car with a blown head so the head is brand new and the engine running. It was going to be my next project car but I have no time and I don’t want to spend the money on it. I'm passing it on to someone with time and some Money.
This is all I know about the car:

The car has 163,000 Miles on it.
The engine runs good and smooth
I don't know what internal mods were done to the engine
I know the previous owner put some real money in this car.
The engine has two extra injectors for extra power, not connected. Electronic controller device for the injectors is missing since I got the car.
It has a Venom 400 box disconnected since I got it.
16G Garret Turbo
FMIC
Intake and Exhaust
BOV
Manual Transmission is soft and smooth.
Clutch is also good.
The car has No leaks.
AC works

The body is clean and only missing the bottom door molding on the passenger side.
The paint is also good for it's time.
The car has no scratches or major dents
The car has been lowered.
The car doesn’t make noises or squeaks when it’s running
Sun Roof Works.

The interior is cloth tan color and it's in pretty good shape very clean.
The roof lining is barely pealing off at the edges due to the sun damage.
It has a CD changer.
The Radio works but you'll have to get the Code.

It has Cross Drilled and Slotted rotors
Original Rims and good tires.

Registration is current but cancelled cause I don't drive this car at all and I don't have insurance for it but nothing is owed on it.

Here is what it needs to be fixed.
The belt squeaks when the car is first turned on and when you turn the wheel, they just need to be tightened. (Easy Fix)
The car has to much boost so it runs good at a 25-30 after that, the turbo comes in and there is just too much boost. Not safe to drive with out the boost controller. (Easy fix for you LADSM guys)
The car doesn't have a Boost Gauge (Another easy Fix)
The turn switch is broken internally so the left blinker is always on (Another easy fix)
The automatic Antenna is broken so it stays always up (Also easy to fix)
The Engine Light is on due to the Air sensor probably not working or cause of the Turbo (Another easy fix)

I just want to let you guys know what is wrong ahead of time cause is the right thing to do.

If you need help passing the smog I'll help you.

I’m asking for $4500.00 OBO Serious buyers only!!!

If you just post a rude or smart comment I promise you I won't reply.
Nothing personal but I'm just trying to sell this car and not trying to engage in a chess match with anyone.

If you are interested in buying the car contact me and we’ll make arrangements for you to see the car.
If you are not a serious buyer please keep your personal opinions to yourself.

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of guys here at ladsm who can make this baby fly and some of them might be your friends and you and I know it won’t cost you much.

PM me if seriously Interested.

Thank you for Reading my post

LUIS

Here are some pictures

More pictures:
http://s423.photobucket.com/albums/pp31 ... ?start=all

http://cardomain.com/ride/3142986

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]