[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 92 GSX coming back to life.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:47 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
92 GSX coming back to life. 
DSM Regular

Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:31 pm
Quagmire

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:13 pm
DSM Regular

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:21 pm
DSM Regular

Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:02 am
DSM Regular

Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:45 pm

Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:43 pm
DSM Regular

That's great bro but how long has it been since you had seen the car at its zenith? Also it makes no difference if he is your buddy or anything. Horrible business ethic and a complete lack of knowledge on the sellers part about the car. It really makes no difference since Dave bought the car anyway. On another note...the car is turbo'd so explain to me what exactly the pacesetter headers were doing on the car and how they melted the alternator wires?

Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:48 pm

i saw the car about 2 months ago when he was installing the new turbo. he had pacesetter tublar exhaust manifold. and the saying goes you get what you paid for so he paid for cheap manifold he got bad results.

Anyways this is turning into a fight or something. I am just saying how i saw the car and how i rememeber it. But im sorry how the car turned out dude i just hope you get everyting solved.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:35 pm

Post Bullshit
David saw this car many times before he even bought it. NO the car never

caught of fire. Also if you were a true DSM lover that wanted a new project

car why would you be worried about the paint and interior sounds to me that

david doesn't know shit about DSM's. Ok and about the 20g its a chinese

turbo rebuilt with garret internals with a T3 flange. The guy doesn't even

know about turbo's or what a T3 flange is. All I know is that was my baby

and I took exellent care of it. All the work on my car beside the turbo was

done by RMJ motorsports. This david character is a joke, I thought you

were going to take care of my care not look down on it. After he got so MAD

he broke is phone haha thats a joke Ive left several messages and e mails

and he still hasn't even called me. If I was trying to rip him off don't you

think I wouldn't answer my phone. But know everytime he called me and

had a question I was there to answer it. He even came to see the car

before he bought it and I offered to start the car but he said NO. DAVID

BOUGHT A PROJECT CAR NOT A 2007. OF COURSE THE PAINT AND

INTERIOR ISN'T GOING TO BE PERFECT. DUDE WHEN YOU STOP ACTING

A LITTLE KID PLEASE CALL ME SO WE CAN TALK.

for all you DSM guys on this forum Im really a great guy and I wouldn't rip anybody off especially when it comes to dsm's. I didn't even want to let the car go but I had to for finacial reasons. Don't believe this guy david. Thanks

Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
Quagmire

Thread is locked, this is beef between you two. Good luck.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3