View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
1990 Eagle Talon 4/6 bolt 2G TRE stage 2 Trans, E85 
DSM Regular

Post 1990 Eagle Talon 4/6 bolt 2G TRE stage 2 Trans, E85
The time has finally come and I have decided I need to let my DSM go because I'm getting a new car.

1990 Eagle talon, Clean title. One of the cleanest DSM's around inside and out.
Original paint that still looks good, car has been garaged kept for most of its life and its very obvious, interior is near immaculate. currently registered Non-op this year only. Since going e85 I wanted to stop driving it as my daily to prolong engine life.

116,000 miles on the chassis. less Than 10k on RRE rebuild on low mileage JDM 6 bolt.
Rare 90 dsm with 6 bolt 4 bolt rear end combo. I've also had the trans upgraded to a 2G trans that was a Stage 2 rebuild from John himself at TRE.

Mods as follow:

Fresh ECU with dsmlink V3 on speed density. Zeitronix zt2 wideband kit with LCD display, HKS EVC electronic boost controller, Bluemax 1350cc injectors, Walbro 255. Car is set up for e85 but currently running on pump gas. Can be easily switched for pump gas through computer.

Motor/trans- 2.0 6 bolt, ARP head studs, MLS Gasket, BC 272's, RRE head, port polish, 5 angle valve job, evo lifters and springs

2g tranny rebuilt by TRE stage 2. Shifts like butter, best trans i've had on 5 of the dsm's i've owned. Complete 4 bolt rear end conversion.

PTE 50-trim still almost new, less than 5k on turbo, evo3 exhaust mani, 3" megan racing turbo back with magnaflow muffler. custom K&N cold air intake, HKS SSQ BOV, running on speed density. RRE IC pipes, Dejon tool huge side mount, I Have only boosted as high as 21 PSI on turbo, never maxed out although more than capable of running super high boost with the current supporting mods. I can't give you an exact HP number cause it has never been dyno tuned, only street tuned but supporting mods and turbo can push 400 to 450 very easily.

Suspension- Ksport full Coilovers installed brand new with less than 3k on them, Ingals rear camber kit, 17" gun metal wheels, not sure of the brand but they are pretty light for 17's, tires are getting kind of worn but still some thread, about the only thing this car might need are better tires in the future. Genuine MOMO steering wheel with quick release.

Audio- High end Pioneer head unit, 1000 watt amp, 10" Dual voice coil Kicker Sub

The motor runs very solid and the car handles great even with crappy tires. Has only been street tuned and could be refined but still fast as hell. Never tracked, has always been garaged and well taken care of the years I've had this car. If your looking for a Solid DSM and want to skip the modding process that most will go through and save thousands, This is what you are looking for. I've only put a little over 16k on this car during the 3 years i've owned it, and was completely bone stock and modded very tastefully and carefully since.

$4500 OBO (serious offers only, please no lowballers)

Cell phone 310-895-8792

Tue May 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Post Re: 1990 Eagle Talon 4/6 bolt 2G TRE stage 2 Trans, E85
This 1G really is very clean, I've seen it in person. Sucks you gotta sell it bro, but shit happens. Good luck with the sale.

10.67@126mph

Wed May 30, 2012 10:17 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

thanks dustin...

Wed May 30, 2012 1:25 pm

how do you feel about payments from a trust worthy guy would be 4 to 500 every 2 weeks full asking price

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 am
DSM Regular

sold please lock

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]