[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - $800 OBO 98 gst for sale
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
$800 OBO 98 gst for sale 
DSM Regular

Post $800 OBO 98 gst for sale
I'm movin out and have no garage for her so she needs a new home

7 bolt motor blew so I was at the beggining of a 6 bolt swap
The car has been taken apart including the interior
Tranny shifts fine and is still good
150plus on the chassis, autopage alarm with remote start and extra key fob, hid kit 6k, kenwood deck with ipod or usb cable ran through the glove box, 20% tint all around, megan cat back, purple greddy bov, 6 bolt motor out of a galant vr4, everything but the head with all internals, 1g t.b. and intake manifold, 14b turbo with no play at all, 2g head all stock, 3 2g pistons and rods.

She's mostly stock as you can see but everything is there, I have all the parts for the car, she would need to be towed obviously, I live in hesperia

asking for $800OBO, low ballers bienvenidos

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD. CAR BEING PARTED OUT.

Last edited by ElUnico718 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:59 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: $1500 OBO 98 gst for sale
Damn bro, that sucks. I was wondering what happened to you since we both started 6bolt swaps around the same time. I'm about to drop in my 6bolt today.
Anyways, good luck with sale.
Just ou of curiosity, as I'm sure others would like to know as well, what's the status onthe registration? Up to date, a few months late...?

2003 Yamaha R6

Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:54 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: $1500 OBO 98 gst for sale
Thanx man I really wanted to get that motor in already but shit happens, The title was signed to me from my girl in va, I paid $120 to the dmv in cali to transfer title and registration, this was all late last year, I got the smog cert done but its expired, just gotta call and get her registered inop, honestly if she's not gone before Sunday I have to call a junk yard to come get it and get 200 for it, had a fight with my girl's grand parents so we gotta move out asap, I got a place to move in, but I don't have the garage or storage for her so I need her gone
-Dominican-

Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Post Re: $800 OBO 98 gst for sale
Price change $800 takes it all, hit me up

Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm
Profile WWW

dont junk it if it comes down to it ill pick it up and i can give you the money for it when i sell some parts

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:40 am
DSM Regular

I really don't want to junk her but like said before I have no other option, the owner of the garage wants it out before I move Sunday so if anybody has a trailer and can come and get everything then $800 takes it all

-Dominican-

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 pm
Profile WWW

honestly I hope this finds a home instead of getting junked. I have space but not the funds at the moment :depressed:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

I have the complete interior, its just all out of the car, the carpet has stains on it, seats are in decent condition, its all tan leather

-Dominican-

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Yea I know boost I'm depressed too, its unfortunate since this is my first eclipse but will not be my last

-Dominican-

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
Post Master

hit me up lets talk shit ill save a 2g.... 818 403-9842 txt me

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:18 pm
DSM Regular

Sale pending

-Dominican-

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
frank the tank

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

or my drive way ;p

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Mine too! :lol:

10.67@126mph

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 am
Profile YIM
Post Master

I called and text this guy to buy. And didnt seem like he wanted to sell..Cuz never got an asnwer. But yea hope the car found a home.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next