[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 2000 Mazda B3000 "TROY LEE DESIGNS"
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:42 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
2000 Mazda B3000 "TROY LEE DESIGNS" 

Post 2000 Mazda B3000 "TROY LEE DESIGNS"
looking to sell my 5 speed Mazda pick up (same as a ford ranger) its currently registered till jun 2012. its in perfect running condition with no mechanical problems. The truck has 115k original miles. Truck runs and drives great. AC blow extremely cold. If your looking for a truck for daily driving or hauling or even towing this truck is perfect for that. here a list of the goodies the truck has. PINK IN HAND Asking $3500 firm call Chris at 805-30four-3seven80

NEED MONEY TO REPLACE TRANS IN MY DURANGO

this link has all the info about this truck:
http://www.pickuptrucks.com/html/bseries.html

pros:
-New ford motorsport sparkplugs
-New parts master ignition wire set
-New falken Ziex tires
-Clutch was replace in 09 OEM
-Good shocks all the way around
-New infiniti speakers all 4
-Dodge radio with navigation

cons:
-windshield needs replacing
-dent on the rear tailgate

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: 2000 Mazda B3000 "TROY LEE DESIGNS"
Hey Chris so it runs great? no issues? i have a buddy with the same truck but the motor is shot and i sent him the link so he might want to check it out

Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:51 am

Thanks man ya it's a great truck I use just to daily drive but my wifes trans went out in her Durango so I need to sell my truck to fix hers lol..... It really is a awesome truck and I love driving it but what can I do I'm broke haha .. Thanks again

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

ok cool. I sent him the link, him and his lady are gonna talk it over and decide if they want to fix theirs or sell it and maybe buy yours.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 am

cool man i really appreciate it....

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:34 am
Profile WWW

sold

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]