[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 97 eclipse GST $1300 *UPDATE*
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:18 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
97 eclipse GST $1300 *UPDATE* 
N00b

Post 97 eclipse GST $1300 *UPDATE*
The day has finally come to sell my dsm, shes been my dd project car (if that makes sense) for the past year. Motor blew recently. Turbo blew as well (t28) Head and tranny in good shape though. Body and paint also in really good condition. Clean title. Registered and tags are good for another year with 141,xxx miles on the clock, asking $1500 obo contact me at (626) 862 1175. Text or call
Gimme your offers I need her gone soon.

*UPDATE*
Now sitting on stock wheels and price dropped to $1300 IT'S AS LOW AS I'LL GO.

Pros (Maintenence):
New water pump
New Cometic headgasket with arp studs
New thermostat
New valve stem seals
New battery
Just replaced most gaskets
Belts still fresh with only a few hundred miles

Pros: (Fun stuff)
Greddy FMIC with all the ic piping
Greddy type s bov
Apexi N1 turbo back with DP
ACT 2100 pressure plate and street clutch
LSD
Fluidine aluminum radiator
Ross pistons
Poly motor mounts
Balance shaft delete
EGR delete
A/C delete

Dont have many other pics at the moment due to me not being home often, but I can get you more upon request.

Last edited by travieso on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:04 am
DSM Regular

Post Re: 97 eclipse GST $3500 firm
thats a clean white chick!!! nice :quagmire:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 am
N00b

Post Re: 97 eclipse GST $3500 firm
Thanks man hopefully someone will take her off my hands

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: 97 eclipse GST $2200
what kind of LSD?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:28 am

How'd the motor blow? What failed? Rod knock? Melted piston..etc?

10.67@126mph

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:01 am
Profile YIM
Official Photographer

good luck with the sale, I wish I had some money saved

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 am
Profile WWW
Post Master

PM me or text me lets talk about it? 81 403-9842

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:22 pm
N00b

Post Re: 97 eclipse GST $1500
Hey guys i updated the price since i sold some stuff and put the stock wheels on.

I'm not sure of the LSD it came with the car

As far as how the motor went pretty sure it was rod knock, my case sounded wierd and it all just happened suddenly as i was driving it on the freeway, havnt the other side of the checked the oil pan yet will update

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:15 am
N00b

Post Re: 97 eclipse GST $1500
Sale pending. I also forgot to mention the car has stock wheels now.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 pm
N00b

Post Re: 97 eclipse GST $1300 *UPDATE*
Lock this one up please

Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]