[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - FS: 96 Eclipse GSX $3500 OBO
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:55 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
FS: 96 Eclipse GSX $3500 OBO 

Post FS: 96 Eclipse GSX $3500 OBO
I'm selling my 2G. Looking for $3500 OBO. Need it gone by the end of the month. Not sure what they are going for right now, so shoot me offers! Text or call (714)350-5697, I'm Hunter btw, Lenny is just a screen name haha.

Pro's
*grey leather interior with no rips or tears. The interior is mint.
*A/C works perfect, and has a brand new pump with less than 3000 miles.
*88K miles on the chassis and engine, and the engine has NO in or out movement of the crank. This motor purrs, no lifter tick or anything.
*Freshly rebuilt 5 speed trans with less than 100 miles on it. Just a stock rebuild done by Robert Garcia when he was still at RRE. Stock clutch had been replaced at 60k miles by previous owner, but it was in great shape so I didn't replace it. I did replace the shift ball and fork.
*RRE upper intercooler pipe with 1G bov and the upper elbow to the throttle body. Greddy lower IC pipe. Buschur 2.5in catback exhaust. Magnecore plug wires.
*ported FP Big T28 with Evo 3 exhaust manifold, and FP oil feed line with restrictor/filter. I have the stock wastegate actuator on it now but I will include the 17PSI actuator. I'll even throw in a boost controller and a used boost gauge I haven't installed.
*new duralast gold brake pads (Lifetime warranty) and fresh brake fluid.
*New duralast alternator. Lifetime warranty.
*Brand new battery.
*All brand new coolant lines, and a CX Racing aluminum radiator. These are the ebay ones that Don't expand and crack..
*Very well maintained. Oil changes always with Mobil 1 10W-30, and factory oil filters, every 3000 miles.
*radio antenna that actually works! Goes up and down perfectly.
*working moon roof

Cons
*lost the passenger side transmission bracket (that goes from the trans to the mount) during the rebuild. Just need to find the bracket from someone parting their car or something and the bolts with it. the Trans mount is bolted directly to the trans right now, but I would get the bracket ASAP.
*Needs a new front drivers side axle.
*Has a noise that sounds like a nut rattling inside the exhaust manifold that came up during the smog test. Failed the smog test because I forgot to install an oil restrictor so it pushed a little oil past the seals into the exhaust. Installed an oil restrictor an the turbo seals were fine, but the noise is still there. The turbo has NO shaft play.. I don't have the time to work on it anymore.
*Green paint, has cancer on the roof, and spoiler, and mirrors.
*door ding on drivers door, and passenger fender has dent. Drivers door side skirt was broken so I removed it.
*Needs a smog, however once the noise mentioned earlier is fixed, it will pass smog with ease.
*Cracked windshield.

That's all I can remember for now. The car is for sale As Is.
Thanks guys!

Last edited by Lenny 15 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:04 am

Post Re: FS: 96 Eclipse GSX $3500 OBO
Also I am willing to work out replacing parts that were mentioned as long as the parts are supplied by the buyer. I went through the import technician training program at Cerritos college and worked at a volkswagon dealership as a tech for two and a half years before getting laid off.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 am

Got an offer for $2,800 from craigslist. If someone here offers mor than 2,800 I'll take it. Drove the car today and it runs good and the turbo seems to be working perfect.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 am

Pretty sad that five years ago I paid $3,500 for my 1g, and four years ago I got a great deal on this at $6,000, and at $3,500 I've only gotten one offer and an interest call. Screw this economy.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:28 pm

^^^ i feel ya man,. I think the car is a steal, but nowadays bad economy and picky people suck, the only way i could ever sell my 96 spyder was by doing the whole 2gb conv and got 3k for it. Otherwise i kept getting 2k offers and lower cuz it was a smileyface 2.4l.. Everyone wants a 2gb nowadays.. Good luck with the sale bro!.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm

That interest call was my buddy. He's looking for a dsm and I mentioned yours to him. I'm going to try and convince him to buy it off u and trade me for my gst, which used to belong to him. He didn't like that it's green. If I had the $3k, I would deffinately buy it off you.

2003 Yamaha R6

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Sold!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]