View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:47 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
GSX Eclipse 
DSM Regular

Post GSX Eclipse
I have my AWD 93 GSX Eclipse up forsale. I need to sell my car because I got my license suspeneded. I need to take care of my tickets, so I can’t really drive this around anymore. I really hate to do this because I’ve put a lot of money and work into it.This car still has full interior,Power Steering,Cruise Control,and All A/C stuff is there just needs a charge.I let it all out when I did the swap :( Chasis has 98,959
Engine:
JDM 4G63 just put less then 1000 miles came with 40,000 miles. I just put this in less then a month ago.
HKS 272 cams
New timing belt less then 1,000 miles
FP exhaust manifold studs
All new hoses

Drive Tran:
DogBox stage 2 transmission I paid $1600
ACT lighten flywheel
ACT 6 puck 2600 clutch kit.
Transfer case checked
New front Axles
New slave cylinder
LSD 4 bolt rear end

Turbo:
Evo3 Manifold
HX40/HX35 hybrid
4 layer exhaust gasket
Extreme psi Oil line and restrictor
Punishment O2 housing
38mm V-band Wastegate
punishment Intercooler
Greedy BOV
2.5 hard piping
T-bolt clamps
3” Down pipe

Electric:
Ecmlink V3 full/with laptop
Ecmlink MAF harness
850 FIC Injectors
255 walbro Fuel pump
3” GM MAF
AEM wideband
Greedy EGT
3” electric cut out, car still rolls on stock cat and exhaust
blitz turbo timer
Autometer 30psi gauge

Suspenion
KYB all around
Eibach springs
17" Enkei's needs rear tires.

Con
Needs front windshild it's crack
Need paint I dont like it.
Pro this is a very good running car now. I have pink slip in hand and registered until 11/2012 it makes great HP and fun to drive.
(661)910-8280 Raymond text please I'll get back at you. Asking price is $5,000.obo I'm sure there's alot of thing I forgot, so feel free to ask.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]