View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
97 gsx 
DSM Regular

Post 97 gsx
ok so have been working on the car for the past year i have lost interest in it. i want to see what i can get for it.
the reason for selling is i want to make it smog legal but when i put the cat it the car wont idle past 3000.

the car is a 97 gsx black in color
all interior is clean minus the trunk it doesn't have the carpet or cover.
i have recently paid 700 in registration back fees,bought new tires for it bfg g sport,
new timing belt, balance belt, and pulley belts.
all new gaskets for head and block, new starter, new battery.
pretty much all of the seals.
the car runs fine with no cat i am just over working on it.

the only bad thing that i can think of is the paint it is faded pretty bad.
it does have e few minor dents nuthing major.

as for mods on the car it has evo3 16 g never boosted past 15, injen intake with new filter 3in custom exhaust with magnaflow muffler, hks bov with upper inter cooler pipe.

if i am forgetting anything please feel free to ask, as far as pictures you can text me at 626 802 7422.
as far as price i would honestly like to get 3,000 but i know i feel like that is steep so shoot me some offers.

thanks for looking
brendon

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 97 gsx
do u have any pix?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:31 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 97 gsx
sold lock it up please

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]