[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T AWD 5 speed make an offer
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:43 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T AWD 5 speed make an offer 

Post 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T AWD 5 speed make an offer
Hate to do this but just recently I got warned by my building manager im not allowed to work on any car anymore or I can get kicked out. Theres been to many complaints about me working on my car where I live so I dont have the place or money to fix it. Car runs just fine no knocking no nothing I got the short block rebuild and I have the receipt for it. The oil pan leaks a little bit but this will actually be fixed before the sale its the cheapest fix so ill pay to get that done. The turbo has always been turbo timed and oil changed frequently.
Also car has no visor and the "Oh shit handle" is missing to oh yeah the headliner is brand new. On the pics the car was on tockico HP blues and megan racing springs but the suspension was sold and it now sits on stock suspension. If you wanna come by and check out the car LMK at 323 240 7507 txt me or call me which ever and say your from the forum. I dont know how much im suppose to ask but make and offer and we can work something out. So let me know

Engine: Overall condition 9/10
-Stock 7 bolt
-Oil pan leaks nothing serious only leak throughout the whole engine
-170 across
-timing belt components and the timing belt itself have around 7k on them
-NGK BPR7ES gapped at .028 7k miles
-NGK wires 7k miles
-EVAP and EGR have been removed less leaks now

Drivetrain: overall 6/10 heres why
-TOB needs to be replaced since it started dying around 300 miles :roll: nothing serious though I would recommend changing it
-The flywheel was stepped wrong so maybe the clutch needs to be replaced but the car still shifts fine it just acts up whenever it wants to but rarely
The following have 1271 miles they were all brand new when installed for the swap
-ACT 2100 PP
-ACT street disc
-ACT TOB <----- :execute:
-new OEM fork and ball with
-OEM slave
-OEM master cylinder
-Master to slave SS line

-Stage 3 shep trans like the previous owner said with all the bells and whistles
It does not grind at all you can see for yourself
-Its been ran with redline MT90 and redline MTL
Rear diff
-nothing wrong
-Redline heavy shock proof
Tcase
-nothing wrong
-Redline heavy shock proof
-I put in the revised seal so this baby wont leak anymore

Suspension
-Stock suspension but maybe 1 or 2 shocks blown

Go fast mods
-Evo 3 16g with less then 3k miles no play whatsoever it has the bigger flapper and turbine housing has been ported its never seen more then 11psi running wastegate pressure never dragged just daily driven. It has a o2 dump so it really loud.
FMIC
- 2 1/2 piping all around and a BIG ASS CORE
Greedy BOV

Body overall 6/10
Couple of scratches
dents but no serious damage
title is clean and tags where just done in October title in hand

Interior overall 8/10
Carpets dirty
Front seats are leather with the driver side ripped also the passenger
Rear seats are immaculate really clean and no stains

NOW PICS!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Post Re: 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T AWD 5 speed make an offer
Shit, I would complain about the unpaved driveway. Either way gl w/ the sale.

531.5whp 414.8tq @ 29psi, FP3575 on Q16

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm
No More 2.3L

You should just move. Want to live in a studio apartment in San Dimas, huge garage space?

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

good luck, wally...a damn shame too...u gonna part-out?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Profile YIM

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 am
DSM Regular

well wally sorry you couldnt get a spot to put in some work, you even called it that this day was going to come.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 pm
Squish Face

I got $50 on it wally. LMK

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:48 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:10 pm
Talon of Doom

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Official Photographer

I don't have any cash, but I do have the pink slip to my car

Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

Car is back up for sale I took to long in getting the car running and the guy picked up a GST FML!!!!.

The leaks have been fixed with new OEM gaskets and new OEM timing components again :fail:
Dont be scared to make an offer on the car you know you want to. Nothing has changed except the the stuff mentioned above. New was oil put in yesterday. If you want to come check it out hit me up 323 240 7507 I just want the car gone. Also car is complete and I MEAN COMPLETE perfect for anybody that wants to convert to 5 speed with this badass shep trans 8). Tags are good until OCT!!! All the drivetrain components have exactly 1271 miles on them clutch pressure plate flywheel slave master SS line master to slave fuid etc.... Tranny has only been ran with Redline fluids.

Last edited by Wally on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 pm
DSM Regular

I have a friend that I'm trying to put into a car and it would be awesome to get him into an eclipse better yet one off of a forum that I'm part of. .the only thing is he doesn't have much to work with I hate to sound like a "low baller" but 2k at the very max. Let me know what you think.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]