[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - FS | 95 MITSU ECLIPSE GSX PARTIN OUT AFTERALL
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:53 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
FS | 95 MITSU ECLIPSE GSX PARTIN OUT AFTERALL 
DSM Regular

Post FS | 95 MITSU ECLIPSE GSX PARTIN OUT AFTERALL
HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED THE BODY ANYONE.....

PARTING OUT CHECK
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11317

PM ME ON WHAT YOU NEED

T3/T4 BULL EYE V-TRIM TURBO
660 DENSO INJECTORS
255 WALBORO
HKS 642/272
ETS 2.5 FRONT MOUNT AND INTERCOOLER PIPING
MISHIMOTO ALUMINUM RADIATOR
GREDDY BOV
MAF-T
AUTOMETER CARBON BOOST GAUGE
GREDDY TURBO TIMER
NEW ACT 2600
RRE LIGHTEN FLYWHEEL
EVO 3 EXHAUST MAN
EVO 3 O2 AND PORTED
3.25 GREDDY EXHAUST WITH 3 SILENCERS
ECT...

MISC.
SELLING IT W/ STOCK RIMS AND NEW TIRES
NEW CARPET
EBAY RACING SEATS + BRAKETS
HAVE THE SIDE SKIRTS
ECT...

PM'S ME
OR TEXT, CALL 7608991096
ACEVEDOMIKE1@HOTMAIL.COM

HAVE THIS BUMPER NOT THE SMILIE ONE

Last edited by macevedo on Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 pm
DSM Post Whore

Post Re: FS | 95 MITSU ECLIPSE GSX
Hay man sorry to hear about the DUI I have some close friends with DUI's and they really horrible. Isn't there a way to come up with the cash some other way instead getting rid of your ride? The DUI is bad enough, getting rid of ur car would make it a whole lot worse. Good luck with everything and on a sale if you really need to.

Mon May 03, 2010 11:43 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: FS | 95 MITSU ECLIPSE GSX
Yea, it came to my last resort. tryed everything even borrow nephew piggy bank and from grandma lol.... and I have to fight it long story short they gave me the DUI because it was my car and I was the only one there after I told them what happend lol

sucks!! but yea sale continues...

Tue May 04, 2010 2:55 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: FS | 95 MITSU ECLIPSE GSX $3500
CAR IS STILL UP FOR GRABS
LOWER THE PRICE... MUST SELL

NOTE: THE CAR IS COMPLETE AND I HAVE THE FENDER AND TWO HOODS FOR IT A CARBON AND STEEL HOOD

Wed May 05, 2010 12:54 pm
DSM Regular

I had a pending transaction deal didnt thru

Hit me up if interested
car has great potential... AWD, and a bunch of extra stuff

Sat May 08, 2010 12:19 pm

If you dont end up selling what are you going to do with it if you dont mind me asking.

Sat May 08, 2010 2:07 pm
DSM Regular

well, I have to sell it
if anything willing to negociate the price

will see am thinking of just parting it out.... havent really thought to much of that
because its a good deal. just needs minor thing and its running and working right
plus, alot of extras upgrades... to mess around with

just to give an example is to rebuild the tranny. and a door hinch.... maybe a paint job
the setup on its good for good performance.

Sat May 08, 2010 4:03 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: FS | 95 MITSU ECLIPSE GSX PARTIN OUT AFTERALL
HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED THE BODY ANYONE.....

PARTING OUT CHECK

PM ME ON WHAT YOU NEED
WORK SOMETHING OUT

Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 pm
Luvz teh Beer!!

Post Re: FS | 95 MITSU ECLIPSE GSX PARTIN OUT AFTERALL
Now that its a part out keep it all in the other post

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]