[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 1995 TSi AWD - $3500
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:15 pm

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
1995 TSi AWD - $3500 
DSM Regular

Post 1995 TSi AWD - $3500
I hate to see this car go, but I just got a more suited Daily Driver. I'd like to get $4500 but I'm open to offers. ANY OFFERS.

Bolt on:
Generic air filter
ported FP T28 turbo @ 20 PSI
SSAC FMIC
HKS SSQ
3" GM MAFT
3" RRE O2 housing, Downpipe cat-less Apexi N1 turbo back (Will include high flow cat)

Fuel:
Walbro 255HP & Areomotive AFPR

Engine Management:
DSMLink
AEM UEGO Wideband

Drive train:
Brembo Discs w/hawk HPS pads
Fadenza 11.5lbs fly wheel
ACT2600
SS Clutch line

Suspension:
RM Racing Front and Rear sway bars
Ingalls adjustable camber kits front and rear
Custom Built coilovers by Truechoice
Polyurethane Bushings
Front and rear strut tower braces

Give me a few minutes and I'll snap some pics.

New project - TBA

Last edited by awddsm on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:49 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 1995 TSi AWD

Needs new front bumper, has brand new tires (they even still have the nubbins on them)

New project - TBA

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:08 pm
Post Master

Colorado. wont that make it difficult to sell in Cali.?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Official Photographer

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Yea, haven't bothered changing plates over, plus this might take some convincing to pass smog. Not really in a hurry to sell this car, but I'd like to have the extra cash. Plus I'd wind up buying a 1g or a GVR4 with the money.

New project - TBA

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:16 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 1995 TSi AWD - $3500
on hold, my evo deal fell through.

New project - TBA

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:42 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 1995 TSi AWD - $4500
Alternator went out. I'm dropping the price to 2500. It needs a new alternator, needs a new seal for around the fuel pump too. Car would be sold as is, I just need cash enough to buy a DD for now.

New project - TBA

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:16 pm

What seal around the fuel pump are you speaking of? Also does the car have working AC?

http://www.DoubleTakes.org

Slowest car on the board

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

There's a seal between the tank and the fuel pump housing. If you look here its the o-ring seal in the pic here:

The AC works great when the car's running.

New project - TBA

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Do you have a timetable as to when you want the car sold by? In a rush?

Slowest car on the board

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Well between my Girlfriend and me we have 1 usable car, she does nights 3-11 and I work 8-5, so you see the scheduling problem. I'd like to sell it and get another vehicle ASAP.

New project - TBA

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Can you take some pics of the interior and all body angles(want to see if the body condition). Thanks.

Slowest car on the board

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Sale pending.

New project - TBA

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:35 pm
DSM Regular

Sale fell through, $2500 saturday/sunday, otherwise it goes up to 4000 if I fix it myself.

New project - TBA

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:26 pm
DSM Regular

Its fixed, back to 4000.

New project - TBA

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next