View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
97 GST 6 bolt swap 
DSM Regular

Post 97 GST 6 bolt swap

I got a 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. I bought it to fix it but havent touch it what so ever.. I have No Time at all. The Car Has a Clean Body but the hood and top paint is faded. The Car Has A Clean Title Pink Slip On hand. The Engine and transmission is already in the car and most of the stuff. I bought the car AS IS.. I know much about it as anyone else. like i said i have not touched it...i tow it home a week and half ago and its sitting just were tow truck left it. The car has no key the guy broke key in ignition and ignition switch was taken off to take it out and he left it like that.. key is about 12 dollars to make. any locksmith..parts are in car. also comes with a front mount intercooler with all hard piping. everything you need to finish it is in car..just need the time and patience. pretty much the engine is 0 milage brand new 6 bolt swap new clutch etc...wiring is been done already for sensor. etc.. if interested cal or txt me at

661 350 0985

Last edited by DSMpwr on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Post Re: 97 GST 6 bolt swap
I tried to convince my wife to buy it so we could both have a his and her pair, but she wan't having it. LOL

Looks like a sweet deal bro. Good luck on the sale.

David.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:21 pm
DSM Regular

Ih thanks :) I got couple interested people :)

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

sold
[

Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:10 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]