[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 98 GST for $2500
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:01 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
98 GST for $2500 
DSM Regular

Post 98 GST for $2500
The time has come that i have to gid rid of my GST due to high cost of school and cost of living issues. :cry:

Cons:

190k on the engine
motor mounts is due but not bad yet
small leak from lower radiator hose
wheel alignment and tire balancing
smoke from the exuast if sitting in idle longer than 10mins but not while driving.
broken third tail light is broken (the middle light that sits inside the rear trunk)

Pros:

RUNS VERY WELL
very cold A/C
Greddy BOV
K&N intake filter
c/b hood
new tires/stock chorme rims
All belts including timing belts and water pump only 6 months old
non-smoking
Air/Fuel meter
kyb agx's (not installed yet)
up to date schedule maintance and oil changes

The car is mostly stock, i kept good care of this car and i really hate to sale it but i just cant afford to keep it and if someone out there is look for a good running 2g gst let me know, i will be posting pics up first thing tommorow afternoon.

my cell is 562-333-5908 call or txt me anytime
Ed

Last edited by slylegend3 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:16 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: 98 GST for $2500
interested, may i see some pics please?

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:51 am
DSM Regular

sorry for the delay of the pics. please read over the cons about this car i worte at the beginning of this thread. This is a very good car and i hate to get rid of it but it has some issues that i stated already. The car does runs very well it just need some parts to be replace and i just dont have the money nor the time to do it :(

timing belt and all other belts replaced by RRE including the water pump about six months ago.

broken third tail light

Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:15 pm
Profile YIM
Post Master

LOL i like the bio-hazard sticker on the gas cap.
but good luck with the sale! these aren't very expensive fixes that need to be done. im sure this car will go to a good home!

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

nice car would u trade for a R6? :partyman:

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:30 am
frank the tank

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

Nismo lanyard

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 pm
No More 2.3L

^^^^^^^^^^^What an odd first post.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

yea... just pointing out his nismo lanyard is all.. i just got into these cars recently.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 pm
Post Master

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

currently the car needs a starter now, I took it out and had it check and the start is no good as of today, so i will be putting one on there by next week but if anyone is interested to buy it now before I install the new starter I will let this car go for $2,000 :drinkers:

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:40 pm
Profile YIM
Post Master

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

lol, no problem, but if you change your mind let me know ;) just got new tags too.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Price dropped to $1,800obo. car is currently running but please read over the pro's and con's I have listed at the top of this thread. All tags and reg is up to date.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next