[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Monday Meet 3/19
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:44 am

Forum rules

This section is for LADSM sanctioned meets / events only. All meets posted here must be approved by Admins. Please post other meets/events in the "Other Meets" section. If you know of or would like to plan an event that you think should be posted in this section PM a Mod or Admin For Approval.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Monday Meet 3/19 
DSM Regular

Post Re: Monday Meet 3/19
sorry can't make it today,my brake master cylinder leaking bad just finish replacing the rubber (0 ring or whatever u call that). i'll try next time!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 pm

i ended up going just to eat in and out.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 am
DSM Regular

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
DSM Regular

I wanted to go but couldn't get my car started. Thought it was the coilpack but this morning I fucked with it some more and found the connector for the coolant temp sensor was oily. Wiped it off and vroom ! Hopefully I can keep it running for another two weeks and hang out at the next meet.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 pm

so is there a meet this coming monday 4/2/12?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 am
Goderator

yup

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 pm

cool just wanted to make sure. meet a 2g that literary lives 2 blocks away from me, he's never been to a meet so he might tag along

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:04 pm

:depressed:

I'll be MIA again for this week's meet. Work has me tied up again, and my Talon is in desperate need of some TLC. I hate missing out, hope the meet goes well and I'll try to catch up with you guys at the next one.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 pm
Profile WWW

See you guys tonight.

2003 Yamaha R6

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:51 am
I'll be there.....Jaimer bring the fmic please!

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm
Post Master

Hey was up I was wondering were you guys hold the monday meets now.. I might be coming out soon to join you guys all.. Tuesday I will go take my driving test... I got my driving permit I got all that no lisence thing tooken care off so yea. Looks like i will be able to drive that talon afterall..

Just wana lol at people who talked shit on me for not having it. But anywayz back to the topic were is the meets. I might not make it this monday but next one hopefully. Just gota make sure the talon runs good and register all under my name and she should b good to fly low.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:19 pm

/\ viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13852

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

i'll make sure i show up on the next meet :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2