[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - LADSM History and Stories.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:33 am

Forum rules

This section is for LADSM sanctioned meets / events only. All meets posted here must be approved by Admins. Please post other meets/events in the "Other Meets" section. If you know of or would like to plan an event that you think should be posted in this section PM a Mod or Admin For Approval.

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
LADSM History and Stories. 

Post Re: Re: LADSM History and Stories.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:57 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: Re: LADSM History and Stories.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:06 am

Post Re: LADSM History and Stories.
I think it's funny how a stank vagina is part of ladsm history. Don't you guys know that it's always bros before hoes?

2003 Yamaha R6

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 am

/\ +1

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 pm
Profile YIM
Squish Face

I joined LADSM in the summer of 06 when i got my gst, it wasn't till after the rose bowl meet that i started attending monday night meets. I remember the first person i meet at that meet was luis, also meet jerry, sam, serts, and some other OG guys. The ride to SD was LOL, but that meet was awesome. The SD guys blocking off the street so we could all caravan, the S2K guy racing that super clean 2g talon with the silvia front end. The drunk nights messing around at jerry's house removing his dead motor/trans/turbo/everything, the night nelson took a piss on that acura that wanted to race everyone at the meet, ahh good times.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

Glad Christ aint part of LADSM bad history. He's a good friend and a good guy. As much as I joke around and we shit talk back and forth, and isnt one of the "first five" he's a big part of our crew here in LADSM.
I think I joined a few months prior to the rosebowl meet but that was my first real cool LADSM meet. Made good friends with Luis and Jerry pretty much became one of the core people here. Now I practicaly eat/sleep/shit DSM's and the part of my life that revolves around the car and this group is one of the greater things in life. So much good times, I'll dig up some old pics if I have any one my home computer.
But Christ, seriously Im glad you are ok. Cars can be rebuilt or replaced, friends...its get s bit tough. I cant weld you up and rebuild you like my FWD tranny. Had my very close brush with death spinning out at 145mph on the 105E. Ever since, I still do dumb shit.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
frank the tank

I joined ladsm late 08
Moved to OC from SD first person I talked to was erix and gus. I thought Gus was weird but he's was coo.
Then I talked to Sam he installed my safc and later did my muffler
I was amazed how smart Sam is !!
Later I talked to Chirst he called me the cOokie monster and I thought he's was a dick
3 years later we as a group sam gus Jerry and Chirst are very good friends
Chirst is like a brother "brother you're still a dick" lol

Ladsm is my group of friends good friends that are there for me you know who you are
Am happy that you're ok Chirst

There will be more Newcastle nights and franks house party

How can I forget about Vito another friend that almost died. Am glad you're ok you drunken Mexican !!

Jerry how funny how you handled Jessie in my couch after your accident on the bike

Sam all those endless night of tuning until 7am and me coming drunk to racing events

Gus. You are funny

Gabe you're also funny

Pollo you're crazy when u drink

Erix you're grew up

That's all my battery is gonna die

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:03 pm
Profile YIM

McFly

http://ladsm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9736

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:28 pm

back in the day...

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:38 pm
Profile YIM
frank the tank

Holy cow pollo had a paisa mullet !!!! Good times

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

That snow was fun! And haha my old panda mask/beanie thing. Good times.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:37 pm
Official Photographer

so many good times forgot about the snow day

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

[quote="bras_33"]back in the day...

LMAO @ this, where is the picture of him Kissing Justin?
Alvin, why did you post the picture of you eyeballing Diana's BOOBIES?!

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 am

Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:27 am
Profile YIM

Ahh so many good memoris haha wrong side of the track crew still makes me laugh I can't wait to have Monday nights off again so I can goto meets

Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next