[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Monday Meet General
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 am

Forum rules

This section is for LADSM sanctioned meets / events only. All meets posted here must be approved by Admins. Please post other meets/events in the "Other Meets" section. If you know of or would like to plan an event that you think should be posted in this section PM a Mod or Admin For Approval.

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
Monday Meet General 

Post Re: ***ATTENTION!!! New MONDAY MEET Location!***
Great meet last night. If only we can get it to be like that every Monday, that would be sweet. The hookers were quite entertaining, thanks to Christ. Those that didnt make it missed out.
Doug, we needed you for pics last night man.

Oh yeah, Alvin, I put those clips I promised you in my center console as soon I got home so i don't forget to bring them on wed.

2003 Yamaha R6

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 am

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 am
Profile WWW
Goderator

Fuck it. Next Monday is pizza party. I'm going to be getting 5-10 pizzas from Little C's and be there between 9-930. First come, first serve, no limits. If its not a big turn out and you leave me with a bunch of uneaten pizzas to throw away, I'm either going to put vtec mad drift hella flush hondas as our background or close the site for a month, depending how pissed I am.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 am

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Post ***ATTENTION!!! New MONDAY MEET Location!***
I'm game! Pizzzaz here I come! Lol

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 am

It shouldnt have to resort to bribery in order to get members to come to a meet just to get a good turnout.
But, I can't complain about being fed just for hanging out with people who share the same interests as me as far as dsms are concerned.

2003 Yamaha R6

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 am
Goderator

It's not bribery, it's a reward so shut up and eat the damn pizza! :D

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:24 am

Since you put it that way, I'll make sure to make it early so I can be rewarded with a whole pizza to myself.

2003 Yamaha R6

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 am
DSM Regular

Lol Christ.... I wasn't thinking that... I jus thought the same as lamba, chillin an grubbin in the same time is a good idea :) I'll put in

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:15 am
DSM Regular

If I get my knuckle on before Monday, ill be there providing the under my hood "entertainment" :munch: , hell get lucky enought and we can have a car pushing contest :roll:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:48 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

pizza is a good idea thanks christ!!! also I was thinking that we should have something to represent us because fucking JDM'ers pass by showing off (something that i dont really care, piece of shit cars) but at least they will know how we are fucking bad ass DSM'ers :quagmire:
something like shirts or hoddies with LADSM.COM maybe RRE some other brands like greddy, autometer some mitsubishi and eagle logos maybe a big DSM in the front some shit like that... i can make them, my uncle owns a print shop and he can hook us up, but just for people that is actually REGULAR starting from me i will attend every monday meeting and some activities

arent u proud to own a DSM? im fucking proud :partyman:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 am
DSM Regular

pizza is a good idea thanks christ!!! also I was thinking that we should have something to represent us because fucking JDM'ers pass by showing off (something that i dont really care, piece of shit cars) but at least they will know who we are fucking bad ass DSM'ers :quagmire:
something like shirts or hoddies with LADSM.COM maybe RRE some other brands like greddy, autometer some mitsubishi and eagle logos maybe a big DSM in the front some shit like that... i can make them, my uncle owns a print shop and he can hook us up, but just for people that is actually REGULAR starting from me i will attend every monday meeting and some activities

arent u proud to own a DSM? im fucking proud :partyman:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 am
DSM Regular

Lol @ jdm'ers driving by showing off... That was hilarious that night.

I was wondering where I could get a LADSM.com sticker for my ride?

Still working on that RRE plate frame, a few more weeks I'll have some extra money for a few mods.
Don't have the grapes to walk in and ask about the cats, then take a frame and run out.... I'd feel like I'm on candid camera

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 am

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next