[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Death of a Monday
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:38 pm

Forum rules

This section is for LADSM sanctioned meets / events only. All meets posted here must be approved by Admins. Please post other meets/events in the "Other Meets" section. If you know of or would like to plan an event that you think should be posted in this section PM a Mod or Admin For Approval.

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Death of a Monday 

Post Re: Death of a Monday
Great turnout...a few more new members...IE invasion..."dont make me cup you"...'nuff said

:prayer: ----Doug, the crazy ASS white boy!!!!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 pm
Profile YIM
Official Photographer

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile WWW

there have been some talks about moving the Monday Night Meet since it is already FUCKED...as much as it pains me to write about it, I suggest the spot in Pasadena/Arcadia area. Its on Sierra Madre Villa/Madre St, where the El Torito/Starbucks/Best Buy/Chipotle/Bed Bath Beyond are located. Or another spot maybe in West Covina on Azusa where the Homes Depot/Target/Starbucks/Wendys are located. I really wish WE did not have to move but it is just a suggestion...

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:01 pm
Profile YIM
Official Photographer

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Goderator

Most of the members don't even go to the meet regularly so why are they gonna start complaining about distance now? I'm going to be at the normal meet spot this Monday to eyeball the situation but if cops show up again, we're all gonna have to have a serious discussion about continuation of the Monday Meet.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Yeah, keep the regular spot for now until further notice.

As much as I would want that spot in azusa since its right down the street from me, I don't think its a good idea due to all the police activity around there.

If we decide to move the meet, we need it close to a freeway. Some of us talked about moving it to frys as a back up. But i drove by there after the meet and its gated off. But on the other side is a carls Jr. And a bunch of other little spots with a huge parking lot. I droveby it after the meet. It's right of the 60fwy. And its isolated from everything else. So that can be a back up spot if u guys want. It's by 605 and 60 fwy. Exit crossroads from the 60.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:21 pm
N00b

we can meet at my mom mcdonalds really close to the 605 its the one in the same center were the EL Rodeo night club is at on rosemead and washington they have VW meets and also Classic car meets on friday and saturday and its ok since my mom is the mcdonalds assitant manager. as long as we keep it clean and no fucking around

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:13 pm
Goderator

lol we'll put that in the 'maybe' section.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:57 pm
DSM Regular

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:13 pm
DSM Post Whore

:lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 pm
Quagmire

Damn it....it went down and I missed it....had to work

Tue May 03, 2011 3:03 am
DSM Regular

Wed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm
Goderator

Just drove by the meet spot, its full of imports just like Mondays with a pair of cops chilling in the corner chatting while they were running by to jump on the 605.

Wed May 04, 2011 11:44 pm
DSM Regular

There's a spot by me (In N Out) literally right across the way from the 57 FWY. I hardly see cops, and even if I do their usually pretty cool since I live in an area where there's hardly any drama. .much different from Whittier, Norwalk, ect. . I wasn't going to start a meet there quite yet but I'll consider it in the event that your location turns into a "burn".

Mon May 09, 2011 5:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3